Melissa Dettwiller

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    cpbell0033944
    Participant

I don't know whether this has been posted before, or whether I'm allowed to post it now, but I've just become a member of Unrealmuscle.com, and there's a 77-page thread about Melissa there where the lady herself is a VERY active member.  If you're not yet a member there, DO IT NOW – that thread is RED HOT!

AlexG
    Keymaster

I don't know whether this has been posted before, or whether I'm allowed to post it now, but I've just become a member of Unrealmuscle.com, and there's a 77-page thread about Melissa there where the lady herself is a VERY active member.  If you're not yet a member there, DO IT NOW – that thread is RED HOT!

About time, sayz I.  😉

Not only her, but some others routinely flow in and out with their interactivity, including Roxie Rain, Isabelle Turell, Venus, Heather Pedigo and Cindy Phillips.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

AlexG
    Keymaster

Some more of the Barbizon Buffed Doll . . .  8)

Source: Unrealmuscle: A Couple of New Pics

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Thanks Alex – mad forearm vascularity in that second pic!  MellyMel's as sexy as ever!

Jon Saul
    Participant

Outstanding! In my fantasy Hollywood, she would be cast as She Hulk. I'm sure they'll find some starving model instead.  ::)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Outstanding! In my fantasy Hollywood, she would be cast as She Hulk. I'm sure they'll find some starving model instead.  ::)

I personally think she'd make a great Powergirl. 8) 😉

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I personally think she'd make a great Powergirl. 8) 😉

You're not the only one who thinks that…

cpbell0033944
    Participant

You're not the only one who thinks that…

She was made for the part. 😮 😉

Holiday
    Participant

Andy Muscle Goddesses has some new pics of Melissa. But I must say her jawline looks wider. Either her cheeks have changed or the camera has a quirky lens.

http://www.amg-lite.com/melissa_dettwiller/

jsimon
    Participant

I noticed that too. I thought she looked odd  ???

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.