Melissa Dettwiller

Viewing 10 posts - 111 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

I've noticed that she's been looking a tad shopworn of late in her recent pics w/ Art-Physique, its the reason I've held back on linking any of them.  :'(

It might simply be a case of over-contesting herself, but if she's using gear to jack up, she'd be wise to get off it for a while.  8)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Holiday
    Participant

But how does that work? Have her cheek muscles gotten heavier or something?  ???

ScottG
    Participant

I think the picture must have gotten vertically compressed a little bit.  I don't know if that's the case, but at least one of the new pictures leaves her looking like the Melissa we all know.  I think it's just the picture.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

I think the picture must have gotten vertically compressed a little bit.  I don't know if that's the case, but at least one of the new pictures leaves her looking like the Melissa we all know.  I think it's just the picture.

Og god I hope so.  It would be a tragedy if she went to far. :'(

AlexG
    Keymaster

Seems our livin' Powergirl is the Goddess of the Month @ AMG-Lite.  ;D  😮  8)

Source: http://www.amg-lite.com/goddess_of_the_month/

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Great news!  Question is, gentlemen, what do we think?  Are we still looking at the old Melissa? :-

AlexG
    Keymaster

The ones posted I've seen before, maybe a couple of years old at most.

For her latest, you'd have to go to her web site.

Andy will probably manage to get some more recent shots of her posted before the month is out.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Splash!

It's Madison's cousin, the buffed mermaiden . . .  😉

Source: http://www.amg-lite.com/goddess_of_the_month/

ScottG
    Participant

It's nice to see that she will take some pictures in offseason shape.  In so many of her pictures she is ripped to shreds that she is almost unappealing.  I like these pics much more.  🙂

Mimi
    Participant

[font=times new roman]~Mimi[/size”>[/font]

Viewing 10 posts - 111 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.