Miss Morris

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lalolanda
    Participant

awesome story, fonk. can't wait to see where it is going.

Cowprobe
    Participant

Nice to see Miss Morris' saga is getting underway.

Thank you for turning valuable non-work time into this interesting second chapter half.  8)

stimpy
    Participant

Your story line is very well-developed… er… so to speak.

Excellent job!

Dan
    Participant

Good buildup so far. Now to wait for the action!  ;D

Fonk
    Participant

*resurrects*

*again*

Oh dear. Well, chapter 2 is fully written – it just needs going over (it feels a bit slack in the middle to me, so that's got to be rectified). To celebrate, I went over chapter 1 and put it on that there Brawna website everyone's talking about. It is, in fact, here.

Should have chapter 2 ready to fly by the end of the month. He said. 😛

Fonk
    Participant

Here is the finished second chapter of the story. I hope you like it; all feedback welcome. 🙂

bri159
    Participant

great stuff fonk! i haven't read the full chapter 2 yet but this is very promising!

brian

blah8884
    Participant

I hate to be a thread necromancer, but I didn't want to make another topic (seems like it'll just clutter up the board). But will there be a continuation of this story? I hope it continues, Fonk. At any rate, best of luck!

Fonk
    Participant

I hate to be a thread necromancer, but I didn't want to make another topic (seems like it'll just clutter up the board). But will there be a continuation of this story? I hope it continues, Fonk. At any rate, best of luck!

Trust me when I say that I hope it continues too! I've just had to reformat my hard drive due to viruses, so the little progress I had made has gone down the pan. Bah.

blah8884
    Participant

Trust me when I say that I hope it continues too! I've just had to reformat my hard drive due to viruses, so the little progress I had made has gone down the pan. Bah.

🙁 Well, the best of luck in the rewriting process. I think it'll be even better as you rewrite it!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.