my yahoo

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Rock Martin
    Participant

I never did understand what the sex scenes has to do with the story at hand…could anyone explain it to me? I'm not trying to flame, but I just want Lucy to take revenge on Brandi…

Michael Pouliot
    Participant

I never did understand what the sex scenes has to do with the story at hand…

What's there to understand?  Muscles.  Growth.  Babes.  Breasts.  Sex.

Since when did FMG comics have to uphold the standards of the NYT Book Review?

femfortefan
    Participant

You don't have to enjoy the sex scenes in the comic, and i apologise if i offended you, but please don't post 10 messages on my yahoo to make your point, we all got it…

FFF

TC2
    Participant

FFF, that was a bug with yahoo.  Yahoo has been sending multiple messages at the yahoo group, I've had the same problem happen over at Manic's.

Prophet Tenebrae
    Participant

Yeah – to be honest, the sex is obviously on the hard side but it's not overly gratuitous. Anyway, FFF – you're great 😀

Jack
    Participant

I think the art is all fantastic.  Also, it's quite rare to see this kind of hardcore muscular action going on.  I think it's really hot, personally.  Anyway, thanks very much for all your hard work on this comic and the colouring of it and everything – I love it!

Rock Martin
    Participant

You don't have to enjoy the sex scenes in the comic, and i apologise if i offended you, but please don't post 10 messages on my yahoo to make your point, we all got it…

FFF

I apologize too. In retrospect, I didn't know any better.  I couldn't help saying anything about it.  I should've stayed quiet about it. Do you accept my apology?  :'(

femfortefan
    Participant

no appologies needed, my bad.

Gribble
    Participant

Howdy.

Thought I'd chip in here and say a few things.

First off, great work FFF, the art is really great and you're putting it out fairly quickly too.

Secondly the sex is in the comic because it was requested to be in the comic.

Thirdly there is no thirdly.

IV. The blue wire.

Ok I hope that answers everyones questions for now. Keep it coming FFF.

femfortefan
    Participant

keeping it coming.
    one more page of Lucy's adventure, plus the entire
    Jane the jungle Goddess #1.
    Story by Gribble.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.