Need help on contacting an author

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Does anyone out there know where I can contact Marknew?

AlexG
    Keymaster

I’m assuming that you’ve already tried using the PM feature on his Profile Page?

Link: http://amaz0ns.com/forum/profile/userid-168

The email addy I have for him (several yrs old, its probably out of date) is marknew742@aol.com

Been a few yrs since he last commented on anything, he last logged in about a month ago.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

James
    Participant

Thanks a lot AlexG:). Only reason why I needed to contact him is that I’m basically using one of his main themes from his writing of his into a comic that I just recently commissioned on. With that, I didn’t want to infringe copyright laws by taking his idea and making it into mines:P. I’m highly sensitivity to asking permission on whoever idea can be based upon. Law is law:).

Update: It seems like his email isn’t working at all. Failed to deliver to him. Ah well, I’m just going to contact him through PMing here instead.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Also try asking Lingster, he might have more up-to-date addy for him.

Good Luck.

Just a thought, but use to be, not so much any more, that the normal practice by webwriters was to include an email addy on the header of their stories, just in case someone wanted to contact them. He might have done so with his more recent ones over at Diana the Valkyrie, or possibly Brawna.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

James
    Participant

I use to recall that the webwriters would post their emails for feedback and communication. Not anymore, which is quite unfortunate. I have manage to PM him on here and also contacted his Brawna account as well too. But given with all of that, I think the best route would go directly to asking Lingster and hopefully, that he does have the current address to him. Thanks again, AlexG:).

stevexyz
    Participant

Since we’ve collaborated on a few stories, I will contact him and tell him to check the Amazon site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.