New Olga Svensen superheroine giantess pics by Jean Sinclair

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Eric Johnson
    Participant

Cotinuing the "Olga Versus" series

Some of Jean's best work ever, to my mind.

this time around, Olga goes up against two more recurring members of her rogues gallery.  The mad scientist super-genius Doctor Zarathrusta.  And leader of sub-human mutant horde and demonic madman, Moloch.

Previous 2 pics in the Olga Versus series posted here:
    http://amaz0ns.com/option,com_smf/Itemid,135/topic,8874.0/

and be sure to visit Jean's Deviant Art page and give him praise and encouragement:
    http://jeansinclaird9arts.deviantart.com/

AlexG
    Keymaster

Cotinuing the "Olga Versus" series

Some of Jean's best work ever, to my mind.

this time around, Olga goes up against two more recurring members of her rogues gallery.   The mad scientist super-genius Doctor Zarathrusta.  And leader of sub-human mutant horde and demonic madman, Moloch.

Moloch – hmm, and in his day job as Rupert Murdoch, a mass media mogul.  😉

Excellent buffed GTS work, thanks for posting!  ;D  8)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

ze fly
    Participant

😮 Yes, thousand thanks for sharing these gems with us!

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Sometimes, Jean works fast.

The fifth and final piece in the "Olga Versus" series.
    Duke Malloy is ruler of his own outlaw island nation.  And master of the Classical Elemnts.
    Olga getting hit with storms of Air, Earth, Fire and Water all at once here. Good thing she's as tough as she is.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Yes, even the mightiest of GTSs needs to breathe – suck all the air away and with the last gasp, down she goes.

Thanks for posting the final piece in the series, Sir Shag!  8)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words, ZeFly and AlexG.  Glad you both liked the pics.

Yeah, Olga still needs to breathe.  She can hold her breath for hours due to her impressive Mega-Stamina (insert joke here about "what a set of lungs on her" and having strong chest muscles).  But, with Malloy pulling the oxygen out of her lungs and bloodstream alike, it gets painful.  Still, that much volume is an effort for Duke Malloy, and Olga hasn't dropped yet….  (the two are very evenly matched.  Olga vs Duke Malloy has been a tie on 3 seperate occassions)

art man
    Participant

Good acticon and i like your line work.

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Good acticon and i like your line work.

Important to note, I'm not the artist, just the guy who paid the artist.

(I'd never want to take credit for someone else's work.  And I'm a writer, not a penciler)

Jean's line work is excellent, and yep, these are great action pieces.

I encourage everyone to check out Jean's DA page:
    http://jeansinclaird9arts.deviantart.com/

ze fly
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words, ZeFly and AlexG.  Glad you both liked the pics.

You're welcome! That's only fair due to the large amounts of commissions you're sharing with us…  😉

that much volume is an effort for Duke Malloy

I bet!  ;D Thannks for this other awesome one.
    By the way, do you commission "paper" art, or do you get "digital" art via E-mail?

Eric Johnson
    Participant

By the way, do you commission "paper" art, or do you get "digital" art via E-mail?

Used to be paper art mostly, with the artist sending scans befor mailing the physical copies.

Nowadays been commissiong from a lot more artists that do the coloring digitially, so never get a physical copy.

Jean Sinclair, I get the physical copy eventually.  But given the shipping times from Brazil to the United States, and wanting to mail one big package, rather than a dozen little ones, sometimes I have the scans *months* before I see the physical copy.  🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.