November To Remember

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Evan Stanley
    Participant

I have no idea what a Stargazer or a Black Spiral Dancer are but I'm quite amenable to the prospect of more work from you.

And I'd say that if there's CB in there… Pixxxie will probably have another ciggie on standby.

Tribes of Werewolves, from the Werewolf: The Apocalypse role playing game, like the setting November is in.

November is of a tribe called the Get of Fenris, descending from Norse and Greek blood, with muscular builds and a penchat for war.

Stargazers are an introspective tribe akin to monks and philosophers, seeking wisdom and enlightenment and specialize in martial arts often.

Black Spiral Dancers are the fallen tribe, corrupted into acts of pervsion and totally consumed by the entropic forces that threaten to devour the world.

The 13 tribes of garou war with these forces that the Black Spiral Dancers joined.

Samurai
    Participant

If i interpreted this correctly, a stargazer is like, a super-monk and Black Spiral Dancer is like this evil tribe?

Evan Stanley
    Participant

If i interpreted this correctly, a stargazer is like, a super-monk and Black Spiral Dancer is like this evil tribe?

An over-simplification, but correct. If by "super-monk" you are thinking of the Karate Kid on crack and not Dragonball Z, and by "evil tribe" you realize that by "evil" we are talking about rape, torture, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, slow painful vivisection….

.. and then the really fun stuff they do on the weekends. Take whatever you happen to think evil is, take it the like the 3rd power, and you get these guys.

The Highlander
    Participant

The Black Spiral Dancers were originally from the Highlands of Scotland. Bit of a problem for our group as that's where we're from as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.