Obsession (post has been removed)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    damn frenchy
    Participant

post has been removed

damn frenchy
    Participant

hope you dont mind me reposting your story. its got to be one of my favorite! i made a few personal changes to it, hope you still like it.

magnus knight
    Participant

I’m glad you liked it. Reposting its fine, but making changes to the original? I’m not crazy about, but that is how I started out. Now can you go the next step? In my original there were some other women I made observations about. Can you now take one of them and write a gts story about on of them? That is why I wrote them in. I always like to leave that little hanging chad in my stories to egg on the next writer.

damn frenchy
    Participant

i do appologize for the slight alterations, but im sure you can see your best is still in the story.

as for the story idea, i truely would like to try….. i mean, it wont be close to anything you write, but hoping that it gets an acceptable grade… lol

once again, great site man! respect = )

I’m glad you liked it. Reposting its fine, but making changes to the original? I’m not crazy about, but that is how I started out. Now can you go the next step? In my original there were some other women I made observations about. Can you now take one of them and write a gts story about on of them? That is why I wrote them in. I always like to leave that little hanging chad in my stories to egg on the next writer.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Once I finish She Grew! version 2, authors will be able to stipulate Creative Commons terms of use for the stories they post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.