Oooh yeah.

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 298 total)
  • Author
    P4WN’d
    Participant

Yeah, Thats True. Hey where can I download an entire episode of Owtlaw Star off of the internet? I can get it off of Kazaa, but I can't tell which episode number from which.

MasterRDna
    Participant

The show is called "Yu-gi-oh GX" and that particular monster, my friend, is none other than Amazoness Swords Woman. However, there are two other muscular females, which are "Amazoness Fighter" and "Amazoness Chain Master", both of which appear on "Yu-gi-oh!" during the Battle City Finals.

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

Yeah, Thats True. Hey where can I download an entire episode of Owtlaw Star off of the internet? I can get it off of Kazaa, but I can't tell which episode number from which.

Well, I have never had trouble with episode titles/numbers off any file sharing program (its episode 18 for The Strongest Woman in the Universe), but Anime-hq.com supposedly has Outlaw Star episodes for torrenting accoridng to This link list.

P4WN’d
    Participant
    flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

Um… what group is it from?  Yahoo doesn't allow outside linking.

Or is it the Aeisha flex scene from episode 5?

P4WN’d
    Participant

This is where the Aisha Flex Scene is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/muscledfemale_characters/?yguid=202069207

Good Luck

P4WN’d
    Participant

It requires you to join the group

The Muffin man
    Participant

It requires you to join the group

Then rehost it.

Not everyone wants to massive influx of spamming that yahoo groups gives you regardless of your options.

P4WN’d
    Participant

Then just go the the files section right click outlaw star and save it to your computer. It's not that hard!

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Update: Added a link for "A Hero For Halloween." Freaker gets the Afro of Appreciation for uploading an assload of clips. :mrgreen:

Also, a word of advice: Never go without Internet access for a week. It gets ugly when you're finally back online. 😐

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 298 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.