Oooh yeah.

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 298 total)
  • Author
    Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Hey… that was up on FTF10 the other day… and I stole it from The Process fair and square 😉

Also, has anyone mentioned that She-Hulk's episode of the new Fantastic Four cartoon will air? It's episode 18 "The Cure" and apparently, all the unaired episodes (She-Hulk's included) will be done in the run up to the next Fantastic Four film. I'm sure that has all been said before – but I forget where I saw it… probably here, oh well.

Aye, I'd heard the show will return sometime around May or June.

(Oh, and I added the Celebrity Deathmatch thing to the list. Hooray for updates!)

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

I was begining to think that the series had been cancelled. Haven't really missed it.

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

I was begining to think that the series had been cancelled. Haven't really missed it.

Nah, it was just put on hiatus so they'd have a run of new episodes for when the sequel comes out. Good thing, too; Klaw's gonna be part of the Frightful Four, and I really wanna see how he looks in the show's style. Not to mention…IMPOSSIBLE MAN! WHOO!

P4WN’d
    Participant

There is an episode of Dinsey's television show Lilo & Stitch called Kixx that features a female bodybuilder during the last 10 or so minutes.

She is mainly in the background but I's do recall one close up of her and her muscular arms.

Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

I'm not sure but, is that from the episode called Frenchfry? Just wondering!

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

I'm not sure but, is that from the episode called Frenchfry? Just wondering!

There is an episode of Dinsey's television show Lilo & Stitch called Kixx that features a female bodybuilder during the last 10 or so minutes.

;D

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Just spotted this one. In the most recent episode of Family Guy "Peter's Two Dads," Stewie recalls a moment where Lois hits him. The flashback however is dramatically exaggerated, with a bulked up Lois beating the living daylights out of Stewie.

Atariboy
    Participant

Yes I did saw that too and trying to fine any screen grab or video of that spot.

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Yes I did saw that too and trying to fine any screen grab or video of that spot.

Please do. I'd prefer to avoid watching Family Guy if I can.

fungo09
    Participant
    Atariboy
    Participant

hey guys here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znSTHNMt-10

Good I just save the flv and making screen grabs

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 298 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.