Pendant Changes 5 (Tuesday)

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I figured this was going to be a hard one to finish.

Any chance of an ending? Inquiring minds want to know.

Mark Newman
    Participant

I have no plan to end it anytime soon. I’ve written five scenes for Wednesday. Just so you know:

At the Breakfast table with Michele and Joe

Joe arrives at school and tries to get past the big girls to class. "Runs into" Cindy

History Class (part 1)

Cecilia misbehaves and is sent to the Principal’s office, where she meets some other "bad" girls.

Principal Gregg’s assembly speech and Mrs. Dooda’s (the Health/Sex Education teacher) assembly speech

There is a lot more to come, including:

History Class (part 2 with the young discussion facilitator)

The usual school and afternoon shenanigans

The President’s speech

Sorry for the wait, but I’m working on it.

alex
    Participant

Excellent! I can’t wait! It looks really promissing!

I just hope you don’t go for the whole unrealistic approach like men become slaves, the first lady assumes the presidency and stuff like that.

Anonymous

I didn’t want to rush you, but I think a certain amount of impatience is natural.

Definitely take your time and get the next day right — so far, the wait for each installment has been worth it.

Mark Newman
    Participant

I just hope you don’t go for the whole unrealistic approach like men become slaves, the first lady assumes the presidency and stuff like that.

No, I’m not planning to make it like the third and fourth parts of Alt.Univ. I want the high school and other aspects of life to remain largely unchanged, except for the changing power of the males and females.

And the President will not resign. But he just might have a little trouble reconciling what has happened with what the traditionalist Biblical position of the male in charge.

Mark Newman
    Participant

I didn’t want to rush you, but I think a certain amount of impatience is natural.

Naturally. I’d be impatient too, if I were you. 😉

It’s been a frustrating few months for me, because I am really enjoying this story and I haven’t been able to take it forward as quickly as I want. Also I have some other ideas that are waiting, impatiently, to be realized.

Mark

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.