Posting Scoundrel’s Old Works

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Historian
    Participant

I was thinking…now that Scoundrel’s been retired from the FMG field for a while, and Massive Productions is out of business, would he object to people posting his works on this board?

This is purely hypothetical for me; I don’t own any of his work. I just wanted to toss the thought out there.

oldFred
    Participant

Historian,

Scoundrel says that he probably wouldn’t mind as long as it was stuff that’s been online somewhere before. But he’s not sure how FantasyMuscle, LHArt or Awefilms would feel about it though.

So I guess that’s a qualified "maybe".

Fred

Historian
    Participant

Well, not everything Massive Productions offered has been picked up by those three companies (at least,not to my knowledge.) I guess people could just play it safe and post only those not offered by for-profit sites.

Just a thought.

X-Greg
    Participant

I agree about posting his old free stuff, it’s not bothering for all that pay sites but I’ve near 20 Mo of his stuff for 145 pictures, I don’t know how to post it there…

If you have an answer tell me Historian.

Historian
    Participant

X-Greg,

Ummmm….can you describe the problem in more detail? What exactly can’t you post, and where? And what does "20 Mo" mean?

I’m glad to see this thread alive again. I look forward to your response, but I’m not an expert on posting things. Maybe another member can help?

Historian

Vic
    Participant

So, guys, has anything come of posting Scoundrels old work on She Grew? Or is it a bust for other reasons?

X-Greg
    Participant

…then here’s the 24 first pics of the free Scoundrel gallery:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img_viewer.php?loc=img228&image=chaines35nl.jpg&gal=img228/9850/annie81jn.jpg

More to come, but I need some time, this gallery seems very slow today.

X-Greg

Vic
    Participant

Very cool X-Greg, thanks!

X-Greg
    Participant

Updates onto Scoundrel’s Gallery

http://img228.imageshack.us/img_viewer.php?loc=img228&image=chaines35nl.jpg&gal=img228/9850/annie81jn.jpg

24 new pics and more to come… soon

X-Greg
    Participant

The Scoundrel free gallery is finished, it’s 100 coloured drawing from Scoundrel and find for free all over the web.

For the black and white one you’ll have to ask nicely.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.