Purukogi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    elee0228
    Participant

Purukogi

matl
    Participant

yeah, maybe my favorite artist of this genre, Although it's hard, with great artists like Mikazuki, redsilver, atariboy, YOU, Sky, Kulli, Refaal and many more it's hard to choose.

ze fly
    Participant

yeah, maybe my favorite artist of this genre, Although it's hard, with great artists like Mikazuki, redsilver, atariboy, YOU, Sky, Kulli, Refaal and many more it's hard to choose.

Why choosing, then, when they are all so good…  😉  Igave up trying to find my prefered one long ago:
    Just enjoy all of them.  ;D

And again, Elee: Thanks for all the hard Search & Recovery work!

elee0228
    Participant

I appreciate the thumbs up, Ze Fly. 

Searching is the easy part, it's posting that's the hard part.  I like creating thumbnails of a lot of the pics I feature, and then linking back to the original source.  But it takes a lot of time to do that.  At this point, I have a whole backlog of content that I'd like to post, but haven't found the time to put them together nicely.  Stay tuned.

Ashlee
    Participant

I appreciate the thumbs up, Ze Fly. 

Searching is the easy part, it's posting that's the hard part.  I like creating thumbnails of a lot of the pics I feature, and then linking back to the original source.  But it takes a lot of time to do that.  At this point, I have a whole backlog of content that I'd like to post, but haven't found the time to put them together nicely.  Stay tuned.

OH I hope its soon!!! 🙂

matl
    Participant

Why choosing, then, when they are all so good…  😉  Igave up trying to find my prefered one long ago:
    Just enjoy all of them.  ;D

And again, Elee: Thanks for all the hard Search & Recovery work!

that's right, All like them, but you will always have one or more favorites, for me the list is long, but in the top ten Purukogi be there and others

Ashlee
    Participant

He produced a book I wish i can find it!!

weirdwolfca
    Participant

I noticed I'M not on  that list!  >:(

Just kidding. XD

Red_Silver
    Participant

I noticed I'M not on  that list!  >:(

Just kidding. XD

Shiver and/or vomit in horror, I'm on that list  😮

elee0228
    Participant

New pics up at Purukogi's Deviantart page.  According to him, these are the covers for doujinshi that will be sold later this year.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.