QBikk Stories Collection [750 Stories] Update: 6th of June 2021

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vince
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’d like to share the stories I collected, transformed to Word, then .pdf and eBooks, in order to be able to read them on iPhone/iPad.    
    I like stories with gentle women, where strength is used as a tease, even if it’s with a tremendous strength gap. There can be a little dom, but it’s usually including love.
    In this update, I added a lot of stories. (See list below)

You’ll find stories from writer as: Pac, Wanderer, Spoonmaster, Sonofjack, Demented, DTM, Iczerman, Intenseman, Littlesilverstar, M.C., Merz, Miles Endeavor, Montrose, Musclehead, Plowjack, Submissive Romantic, Puppetman, Seldom Lasts, … and many other authors who did some.
    I’ll update the Pack from time to time, as soon as I have a consequent amount to add. If you feel the format in .pdf doesn’t suit you, I gave the word format as well, you will be able to make it for yourself.I’d like to thank all the forums, websites hosting such stories, which enables to read and collect them. Enjoy the new pack.TO AUTHORS:
    I didn’t ask the authors for permission, so if any of them finds any and wants me to withdraw his stories, please contact me via PM.
    I didn’t include any of the commercial stories I purchased in this pack. If you ever find a story with the mention No Sharing in the title, please let me know so that I can remove it and re-upload. ThanksNew Stories009ELIA Very Mrs. Jones XMasAbove average white kidFrom Girlfriend to GoddessAbsfan01Road TripAlanMy Strong WifeAmazonfanAbsence Makes the Body Grow StrongerAmazonfanThe Iron Maidens Wrestling ClubAmazonfanThe TrainerAnonymous4DominionBastigeChallengeBatuffolinoMy Personal Muscle Doll JadeBatuffolinoReaBeetlebombTwo FriendsBenjDianeBenjPowder Puff BoyBenjTerri & LynnBenjThe CircleBenjThirteen Inch ArmBenj1707Good MovesBeth AnnClub FitBolt21The ReceptionistBrandon JAmazing TripBrettJThe Woman from his FantasiesBrfanCondo NeighborBrfanGone and BackBrfanGrowing Up with Muscles AroundCollectorThe Boss’ Daughter or Enchanted By The Strength of a Pretty GirlCorbinStoryCris LeyvenThe Neighbour LadyDreamspinnerCharlotteDreamspinnerHow It All BeganEl Roy 1999MilkshakeFbbsmmhDo You Want Bis with ThatFem FanLady of my DreamsFemale Muscle LoverAngie The Personal TrainerFgmntfmgnshnHigh School DukeFinQBaywatchFinQCharFinQCollege DaysFinQThe Busty SecretaryFinQThe Lawyer WifeFlexing AwayBlind DateGerritzalCody’s MomHankStrength Contest at the Beach[Unfinished]HardbodyPaulHardbody Paul’s StoryHarley K GrantAmazon on CampusHasnoaliasAlexander and JenniferHatourBrendaHatourKathleenIntensemanThe MaidIntensemanThe Personal AdJackLouise My Knight in Shining ArmorJadefootThe Return of MiraJessica JusticeQueen ChristineJohn WheyThe SecretaryJohnnylovemuscleBig RedJohnnylovemuscleJuice CrazeJohnnylovemuscleRoommatesJohnnylovemuscleThe Good WifeJusduitAmazon Flight Three Treats 4 GabeKen EarlThe Flat[Unfinished]Kjm7997Growing in Love[Unfinished]M.C.The StrangerM.C.The TakeoverMadamCecilia-Work OutMagnusMagnetoValentine’s DayMontroseLife is GoodMuscleheadNeriMuscleKingThe Muscle Bound ClientNo AuthorSharon[Unfinished]No AuthorThe SpaNo AuthorThe Tip Top ClubNo AuthorThe Track AthleteNo AuthorTwo for One[Unfinished]No AuthorVirginia’s TransformationPaddy86Betty’s DinnerRobTherapyRobojoeCharleneShadeConfessions of JennySilversteelThe Gynutopian SororityTenderheartMy Wife’s SecretTMacHallRachel The Amazon[Unfinished]VitoLicense and Registration Please!Will TravisVisitingwkeith999Rosalinewkeith999StepmomWoodsySlammercizeWoodsyVarsity DreamwwiaShyguy Wins by LosingXl402A Business PropositionXXXecilAmazonophobiaZaknafein7School’s in SessionZanderMarielle[Unfinished]Zimbot57How My Wife Ellen Became Super MuscularZoid1970Introduction to Psychology[Unfinished]
    So if this kind of writing appeals to you, then download the pack here (If not sorry for you!):  :silly:
    https://mega.nz/file/vJoC0ZoA#IU3ThANj5aoDweLFjkcnq4FXcUv-FOFNDgoIvpnMA4s

Hope you’ll enjoy it, feedback is welcome.
    QBikk

AlexG
    Keymaster

As long as you’re not reproducing any of my stories w/o first getting my expressed permission, I have no objection.  

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Vince
    Participant

As long as you’re not reproducing any of my stories w/o first getting my expressed permission, I have no objection.  

Of course AlexG, if you see some, you let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.