Re: Biggest Moron right here!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Participant

Get her on the phone right now!

minimanmax
    Participant

I'm not sure how old you are but for most places 16 is too young. So I wouldn't say that your a moron. You could have told her to wait untill she is at least 18.

Rick
    Participant

IM from the uk, and in the uk 16 is the right age, so thats fine with me lol

Richard
    Participant

I'm going to assume that your close in age when I tell you to go after her. Life is to short to not live it to the fullest. You obviously have a thing for large women or you would'nt be in this forun, so seize the oppratunity( man do I need spell check) to fulfill a fantasy you never know it may become your reality!

Mattman
    Participant

yeah i'm 19 so its not like I'm too much older then her but man I am lame I really should go talk to her

Rick
    Participant

3 years is no big deal, give her a ring.

Lu
    Participant

Heh people in the states seem unknowledgeable about it but yes at 16 here you can legally have sex 😀 so I suppose that's why we wouldn't see it as a problem?

Heh… go for it man..! I'm sure she'd like to hear from you.

osquip
    Participant

Well, sex or no sex, I think you have to give some thought about why you turned her down in the first place.  If there was some reason you were hesitiant to get involved with her, it may be prudent to stick with that reason. 

But, if it was just nerves, then definately get back in there and see if there is a connection with this attractive girl.

Either way, good luck!

Androxi
    Participant

Nothing wrong with that man, if your not ready, your not ready, but I'd be unsure now about whether you'd get a second chance now or not.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.