Re: How big can V4 get ???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tigersan
    Participant

Umm not exactly Angel Uriel uses V3 with She-Freak Addon, its 5 times bigger. V4 has all dials locked up to 2 value.
    So you cant move "Bodybuilder" morph past the 2 …

Tolan
    Participant

it's a shame you can't lengthen the bones

msc827
    Participant

El Tigre!  You HAVE gone to a different model – & I LOVE this one!  She looks solid all over; you're previous creations are great but their knees & ankles looked impossibly tiny to carry so much incredible bulk… & their hands & feet looked too small for such muscle-bound gals!  My personal preference thought ladies who can bench a pickup should have hands the size of baseball mitts (with feet to match)… This gal looks great!  Hope to see more (& hope to see them get really huge like your other ladies).

moeity
    Participant

Thats max as far as width, no scaling possible with V4

Actually, there is scaling available, but Daz has it disabled by default.  Are you using Poser or Daz Studio?  If you're using Poser, theres a file here http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=49453 that reveals the scale dials for all bodyparts.  If youre using D|S, just select Show Hidden in the Parameters Pane dropdown menu.  Hope this helps.

Also, I read somewhere that Daz will be releasing more muscle morphs for V4 somewhere down the road.  I think they will have per-bodypart/muscle group morphs similar to their other figures.

I love Amy BTW, cant wait until i have time to mess around with V4. 

Angel Uriel
    Participant

Actually, there is scaling available, but Daz has it disabled by default.  Are you using Poser or Daz Studio?  If you're using Poser, theres a file here http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=49453 that reveals the scale dials for all bodyparts.  If youre using D|S, just select Show Hidden in the Parameters Pane dropdown menu.  Hope this helps.

Also, I read somewhere that Daz will be releasing more muscle morphs for V4 somewhere down the road.  I think they will have per-bodypart/muscle group morphs similar to their other figures.

I love Amy BTW, cant wait until i have time to mess around with V4. 

Wow thanks for that, it really work cuodos.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.