Re: Request thread

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    gokuman7
    Participant

Hi there i was wondering would it be possible if someone could create a massive muscled picture of emma frost from x-men please

luvmusclegirls
    Participant

I've seen some great celebrity enhancements here. Sould somebody do Kristen Stewart?

Tonus
    Participant

Hi there i was wondering would it be possible if someone could create a massive muscled picture of emma frost from x-men please

Not sure if this fits the bill, but I figured I would take a crack at this one.  This is the basic drawing.  A color version to follow as time permits:

Pssst!  Click the image for the full sized version.

Tonus
    Participant

And the color version:

PS- the image is a link to the higher-res version!

the fell bat
    Participant

I wonder if I could request, please, a small to medium muscled Asian girl arm wrestling against a much larger one. The smaller one would be struggling hard against her cocky larger opponent.

pete
    Participant

I've seen some great celebrity enhancements here. Sould somebody do Kristen Stewart?

I hope this is the right lass 😀

Attachments:
    ratlaf
    Participant

Very nice Pete!!  Glad to see that you're still floating about…  ;D

ze fly
    Participant

pete
    Participant

I wonder if I could request, please, a small to medium muscled Asian girl arm wrestling against a much larger one. The smaller one would be struggling hard against her cocky larger opponent.

Well… they both got black hair anyway 😛 😀

dwarfpriest
    Participant

resume: Hugo, Poison, and Alex

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/ExRPG/poison.jpg
    Decided to try a sketch of it (very small sketch book I use at work). If you like it, I can do a bigger version later this week.

And nice job on that Emma, Tonus.

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.