Robb Phipps Artwork

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    TC2
    Participant

Give me the contact info and I will bring him to the fold like a shepard to his sheep!  Show me the way to contact this Phipps!

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant
    David
    Participant

Robb Phipps has a few commissions available so if you didn't see something you liked or someone outbid you at the last minute you can get what you want. Well as long as it's a

ESTABLISHED CHARACTERS ONLY–NO "HOME-MADE" CHARACTERS. HE IS MOST FAMILIAR WITH SILVER AGE CHARACTERS–IF YOU WANT A GOLDEN AGE CHARACTER, A MORE RECENT CHARACTER, AN OBSCURE CHARACTER, OR A VARIANT COSTUME–SEND A PIC!

You can find them here.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbillanderson12345

AlexG
    Keymaster

Another uberbuffed uberbabe by the master of superheroine femuscular renderings.   8)

Source: ROBB PHIPPS Pin-Up: Buff MS MARVEL

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant
    up2nogd1
    Participant

Figured I'd post a commission from Rob.  Wonder Girl and Superboy.  Hope you all like it.  Sorry for the line in the middle, I'm not the best scanner.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4295/wgsbyr2.jpg

TC2
    Participant

Wow that's the first time I've seen him draw such muscular legs, he needs to do an FMG commission one of these days!

ze fly
    Participant

Sorry for the line in the middle, I'm not the best scanner.

Yep, Robb's drawings are really hard to scan, because he draws up to the border of the page, and the size of the pages are too big for the scanner: you have to scan two times and paste them… so trust me the result is isn't bad at all.  

ze fly
    Participant

More from the artist, but with a lot less muscularity. 😛 Sorry for you guys. :- But the art is still lovely, though 😉

Mantra

I hope these will please you…

AlexG
    Keymaster

I hope these will please you…

Of course they do . . .  😮

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.