Ruby’s unique metabolism

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kenny911
    Participant

She has no compasion for her brother and she threatened to eat him, thats twisted!  I love it!  Without taboo FMG stories would be boring.

lordturkey
    Participant

please post more…

Axel3.14
    Participant

The female seems to have degraded him to an abject state.  i wonder where this story will go from here.

JimmyDimples
    Participant

I hope the phrase "nowhere to go but up" is true here, Axel3.14… because as it stands now, this story's no fun to read.  🙁

Three words for Phil: Domestic Abuse Shelter.

harveyderhase
    Participant

Wow, great story! Please continue!

iowabeefpackers
    Participant

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. And guys, compared to a lot of the stuff on this board, not to mention diana's site, this is a kitten. I would say that the males in marknew's stories are far worse off, and he's a generally accepted master.

ibp

JimmyDimples
    Participant

I couldn't care less if William Shakespeare were the author.  I don't like leaving any reading feeling depressed and rotten with no apparent hope in sight.  And without some sort of relief in chapter 2, I will not recommend this one to anyone else.

pidey
    Participant

I couldn't care less if William Shakespeare were the author.  I don't like leaving any reading feeling depressed and rotten with no apparent hope in sight.  And without some sort of relief in chapter 2, I will not recommend this one to anyone else.

Yeah, I'm with him on this one.  Doesn't matter how well its written if its written on such a subject.

Fonk
    Participant

I hope we haven't scared the author away. I'm interested in the direction this one is going to take. 😀

alex
    Participant

Too late.  I think we scared the hell out of the author!  ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.