Sheila’s rebirth in spiffy 2-D animation

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    DevonCory
    Participant

Eegore, this is freakin' great. I'm very thankful for this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. With the definite lack of FMG sequences around, this is a godsend for the growth fans.

Keep it up man! ::Thumbs Up:: ;D

DevonCory
    Participant

They say the small details makes the biggest difference. Well, looking at the sequence again, I found my favorite: when Sheila lick her lips while her nipples lengthened. The nipple expansion is a nice bonus, but her reaction makes it even nicer.

g-man
    Participant

Looks good, although I had some trouble playing it. mplayer inverted the colours, and VLC didn't show any video. I had to resort to Kaffeine (which I think uses Xine) to play it back normally.

trilliwig
    Participant

Wow, thanks Eegore for going to all that trouble to put this together and make this available.  The Sheila transformation has never been done so well before, and with all the little details that I like.  Lip-licking, and growing out of the frame.  Great sequence of the arm swelling and thickening!

I think I'll stop here before I emit any more sentence fragments. 😉

Jody
    Participant

…when Sheila licks her lips while her nipples lengthened….

Wow. This really made me smile. Truth? As I looked at the sequence when it was coming together, I thought her mouth was so far from where the action is that no one would notice the tongue. So good to hear it was worth dropping in that little detail.

Prophet Tenebrae
    Participant

Yeah, as G-man said… perhaps if someone could kindly offer to re-encode these for videos for Eegore… that should reduce size and increase playability, methinks. I'm sure someone around here knows how to do that.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Makes me want to dust off and finish one of the several attempts I've made over time to do an animation.

Lurker
    Participant

As the title implies, I normally lurk, but the Sheila fics, particularly the remake, are some of the best put together fan stories I've seen on the web.

Good to have her out of limbo, if only for a little while.

;D

ze fly
    Participant

😮 Tremendous work you did here!

crutch
    Participant

Eegore good see you around. I was never able see the rebirth but your work is always appreciated. I hope to see more later like ann colter  😉
    crutch
    plus shehulk 2

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.