Suprema w.i.p. (NSFW)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    maxx10
    Participant

Hi, this is my first post here, so far I've lurked and enjoyed what has been posted on this board  so it's time that I start to contribute something too, I used to do enhancements and even had a yahoo group and a site (the site should be still up and never got an update in the last 3/4 years but if you want to check it should be reachable at go.to/shemuscle or something like that  😛 )

Anyway, I'm posting some work in progress pics of what MIGHT be my entry for the xstremestrenght video competition, might because I'm not sure I'll be  able to complete it in time, given that I'm a freelancer and currently in talks for a major job, so if I land the gig I won't have time … else… I'll be poor but with enough free time to occupy  😎

Enough talks, let me introduce you to Suprema, earth's most powerful superhero

… ok, that's it for now, hope you enjoy and tell m what you think about her…

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Very nice work so far! I'm liking what I see.

A reminder for future posts, however: if you plan to post images that contain nudity, please put a notice to that effect in the subject header, such as "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work) or "Nudity" (I took the liberty of doing that already for this post). Many of our readers access this board from their workplaces, and need to be warned when about to display material that might cause trouble with their co-workers or bosses.

Welcome to the board; I think you'll find a lot of fans here!

10-4
    Participant

Impressive work.

Atariboy
    Participant

wow 😮

psycho666
    Participant

😎 nice  😎

tourist
    Participant

great!!!!

what software was she done in?

it doesn't look like poser to me, but then i'm not an expert.

i like to get into 3d animation as well in the future, but i do not like the limitations of poser and would like to learn modelling from scratch, so it would be nice to know what program you use.

thanks in advance…

t.

p.s. looking forward to that contest if you make it.

Andy_Fraser82
    Participant

Very Nice, can't wait to see more of your work.

elee0228
    Participant

I'll echo what DCM said.  It's wonderful work and we hope to see you here more often now. 🙂

Debido-San
    Participant

Awesome Job! Good luck with future stuff as well!

Chachibenji
    Participant

More poser art muscle.
    I enjoy this muchly.
    And your female Suprema (sp?) is pretty damn impressive.
    Thats a win sir, cant wait to see what else youve got.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.