Survey Sez… What Should Jimbo Write Next?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JimmyDimples
    Participant

Hey, guys, I got so many irons in the writing fire, it’s kinda hard for me to pick which one to brand my next little dogie. So I thought I’d ask what you wanted to see next.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Personally I have NO IDEA where you should turn your attention to. All your stories are great and I want to see them all continued if not completed. I’d say you should roll a die to see which one you do next. 😉

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Guess who placed that one lone vote to continue the Dyna story…

iceman75
    Participant

To tell you the truth I voted for Thursday at High Noon, because I loved your versions of Marknew’s stuff and I liked Marknew’s original version as well, love women being so much more powerful then men, and treating them like toys and babies, whatever you write, keep up the great work!

JimmyDimples
    Participant

Thanks for your praise, Ice Ice Baby… but… may I say something else, too?

I’m wondering how and why you like my work… since usually instead of rolling over and playing dead, MY boys usually make their stand against the ubergirls, and go head on to keep their dignity and get their respect despite being smaller and less muscular.

I guess I’m the token "Men’s Rights!" guy in these parts.

And to fess up… I put in a vote on my own poll toward Jimmy Templeton’s Thursday, since Marknew wants to get up and go on that one.

Oh, addendum: I noticed one other voter chose the something-else pick… but didn’t specify what. Care to elaborate, citizen?

And I’ve been working on yet ANOTHER story as inspired by Dr. Otto’s "Cats and Dogs" picture.

I’d love to get everything up and running though… when I get time… (hey, dcmatthews, can I bum your slaphappy laughing emoticon here?)

iceman75
    Participant

Well I just read your Thursday Morning story thoroughly and found that I sort of like it even more, because the girls in your story don’t dominate the guys so much, they treat them more as equals, at last thats what I gathered, and your character Jimmy found that if he treated girls with respect, he would get respected as well. And even loved, it would be cool to have big, strong girlfriends to watch your back, in my opinion, if Jimmy ever gets bullied by anyone else he can go to Arielle, Sue, Merita, etc, you know, the good girls to protect him. He obviously likes them, and they look like they like him, so I guess what I am saying is that I like the thought of one guy having 4 big, strong girls to not only be his bodyguards, but girlfriends too.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I guess I’m the token "Men’s Rights!" guy in these parts.

Well, if there’s more than one of us "men’s rights" guys, you’re not a token, right?

Seriously, that’s why I’m not a bigger fan of LH-Art’s stuff (and why I haven’t done more than I have for them). I’m not at all a fan of domination or humiliation (of either sex by the other).

(hey, dcmatthews, can I bum your slaphappy laughing emoticon here?)

Help yourself; I nicked it off another message board myself! Just right-click on it and download…

Oh, you need one to actually click on! Well, here’s one, with proper context: What do Kim Jong-Il and a spud shaped like a penis have in common? They’re both dictators!!

Get it? "dick taters!" I kill me!! …and you guys probably want to now, too!!

Cowprobe
    Participant

I voted for the Command and Conquer fanfic.

I’m struggling to put together something based on Advance Wars and I’d love to crib whatever sort of methods you have to make the virtual meat grinder of Real Time Strategy warfare a wee bit more compatable towards the whole FMG fantasy angle.

Not to mention the whole C&C series taking place in an alternate reality leads plenty of opportunities for overlap in a world much like our own

😈

But do what you have the most fun with. Only reason I’m demanding this is because you asked for my opinion 😉

JimmyDimples
    Participant

Well, fess-up time. I’ve just completed a tribute work inspired by an artist here. And as soon as he reads it and tells me what he thinks, I’ll post it up. But don’t worry, I’ll be seeing what to do next as soon as the poll’s done on Sunday.

minimanmax
    Participant

Hey Jimmy;

I'm sorry I've been offline for a while. lol You should have told them that I created Sue in that Ms. Knewsomes form :P. You have the writing I started you can use some of that for your next one if you want. I'm sorry I can't seem to keep up with writing this stuff. I like the more mature (and my be maturnal type) strong women. The type that can crush you if they want to but won't. and I enjoy your child's play stories. keep it up even though I do not to be able too. Be sides it seems my writing sucks any ways.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.