SweMu’s art

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    SweMu
    Participant

Haha yeah. While I am happy with the end result of the guns. Those were the things that gave me the most grief while drawing the lineart.

SweMu
    Participant

Hey all, sorry for being so absent. Was in a terrible artblock for most of the time I was gone. But I return with another commission piece I did a while ago.

Not happy with everything but I’m glad he asked for several things I dont usualy draw making me have to work hard to get it right. Thats the best way to improve 🙂

yaracyrrah80
    Participant

Very nice!

Ashlee
    Participant

very sexy!

10-4
    Participant

the latest posts are looking good. I’m liking the coloring of the lady on the steps.

SweMu
    Participant

Hey guys I havnt been very active here lately. Infact there was a long period where I wasnt very active with any art other than stuff for school. But heres some new stuff you can feast your eyes on 😛

And this one was a request, explaining the different style and subject =P

PS. Anyone interested in commissioning me after christmas? I’m not the cheapest guy on the block but I draw anything and I mean ANYTHING.

Danny
    Participant

Lookin good, love the mohawk babe.

SweMu
    Participant

Trying my hand at something a bit more exagerated in terms of mass.

And heres a pic I inked over a sketch by my good friend Ayanamifan.

Ashlee
    Participant

very sexy work!

SweMu
    Participant

Baka the grappler

Parody of the main character of the manga “Baki the grappler”. Baka, while sounding more feminine also means “stupid” in japanese.

Anyways, gotta love Baki, such an entertaining manga.

Oh right, and I did a few anatomy errors on purpose cause thats part of what Im parodying.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.