Sylph in "Strong drinks"

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    cpbell0033944
    Participant

Y'know, I completely missed the implications there. ;))

I so rarely get hangovers (I suspect because I so rarely drink to excess), that it never even occurred to me that cpbell was suggesting that I might have had a hangover while I was writing…

No, honestly, I just have sufficient ADD that when my brain wants to work on something other than what I'm doing, I sometimes don't finish with quite the skill or flourish that I really like to.

Rereading this story, I wish I'd done more (anything) with punning at Mike's Place, and I wish I'd put in rather more after the armwrestling.  I suppose it's not really too late, but I don't know how badly I want to revisit this scene, just now.

Maybe I'll deal with some of those issues in a flashback sequence…

Actually, I wasn't suggesting that you had a a hangover when you wrote it at all.  I just meant that I could imagine what damage a massive, accident-prone muscle-girl like Sylph might do with a hangover. 😮

The Mole
    Participant

"Actually, I wasn't suggesting that you had a a hangover when you wrote it at all.  I just meant that I could imagine what damage a massive, accident-prone muscle-girl like Sylph might do with a hangover."

Not just the hangover. Sylph isn't home yet!

If she overdid the drink, think of the damage she could do just on the way home!

Ouch!

Awwwww… and wasn't it cute the way she gently beat her opponent. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.