Tetsuko Cosplay Calendar returns for Sept. 2009!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    David C. Matthews
    Participant

An ill-timed bout with some sort of creeping crud derailed the TCC (Tetsuko Cosplay Calendar) desktop for August; and I'll admit I'd given consideration to the thought of discontinuing them althogether.

But I'm glad I didn't, because I have two cool ideas for September TCCs.  The first one is posted already at my deviantART account:

The second one I'll try to finish and post by Sept. 1.  But if I don't… well, there's October… and November… and…

jdm022
    Participant

Absolutely Awesome!!!  It's already my desktop…even before Sept 1st. 🙂

Number6
    Participant

Sweet!  ;D  My desktop was disappointingly devoid of Tetsuko this past month, and I had no way of knowing what day it was.  🙁

Out of curiousity, how many Cosplay ideas do you currently have lined up for Tetsuko?  With all the alt-options you've used (and keep producing), should we be concerned that the well might run dry anytime soon?

Tonus
    Participant

I think that a conservative estimate of all of the current cosplay themes runs into the billions.  Dave shouldn't have any worries about running out of them. 🙂

Fonk
    Participant

I really like this one. It takes me back to my youth. Thanks, Sir Matthews!

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Thanks Dave – have you been unwell?

BlackSandrock10
    Participant

I hope he continues with the TCC! I always liked having Tetsuko on my laptop wallpaper! 🙂

Ashlee
    Participant

Very Nice Pappa Bear,
    You said she a little thin, weeellll You alway draw in Nomad changing her from imperfectly thin to massively perfect! ;D
    NOMAD:
    Creator, I found Janice Unit imperfect..break downs can accour anywhere! so I made some ajustments to the Janice Unit to make her More perfect.
    Or you dress her up as a Gorn! 😀
    Live long and muscley!
    Many thanks from a true Treker Fan!

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Thanks Dave – have you been unwell?

Last week of July I came down with some sort of minor bug.  It went away after a week or so (with the help of some antibiotics), but it was right during the week I'd usually be working on the August desktop.  And it took me awhile to get back into drawing after that.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Glad to hear you're better. 😉  Of course, Tet-chan is delicious as always. 8)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.