The Birthday Gift

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    baditude41
    Participant

Just for the record, this is my first attempt at a quickie growth story.  After all, I can't draw females (I'm terrible at it!), and I also wanted to give back to the forum for hanging on to a former "lurker".  Lastly, (in case you were wondering) "Sho Suzuki" is my pen name.  I think people will read a story from "Sho" than from "Baditude".  Well, enjoy!

The Birthday Gift
    (By: Sho Suzuki)

The day started out like normal (at least, for me) until Angela showed up.  I smiled, looking into her eyes while she asked me how my birthday was.
        “Kind of good, kind of bad…” I said.  “I got everything I wanted on my list but one small thing.” 
        “Oh?  What might that be?” She asked, walking close to me.  I slid my hands around her waist and responded “As long as you keep this between us, I’ll tell you.” She nodded and I continued.  “I have always dreamed of a beautiful woman like you suddenly growing bigger and stronger.  Almost like She-Hulk, but not growing out of anger…just enjoying the growth.”  Angela thought about this for a moment, grabbed my hand and pulled me to a secluded area in the building. 
        “So, in other words, I’d do something like this?”  With that statement, Angela threw back her shoulders and took the deepest breath she could.  Slowly, her muscles began to grow and enlarge.  “Then I’d do this.”  She pulled one of her pant legs up and stood on her tip-toe as her calf muscle began to swell.  “I guess I should say something to make your birthday wish come true.”  She cleared her throat, stood next to me, took another deep breath.  Angela, in her most seductive voice whispered, “I’m starting to grow…mmm…I’m growing.  I’m getting stronger; so are my legs and thighs.  You wanna know something else?  My biceps are swelling up… (grunt), see?”  Angela flexed her massive biceps with glee as her shirt and pants began to tear from her increasing muscularity.  “I think I’m growing even larger than I thought for you.  My glutes are getting too muscular and round for these pants.”  Riiipp!!  Her glutes swelled greatly, turning her modest white panties into a sexy thong.  Her breasts heaved as they stretched her button shirt to its limit.  “My chest is getting so large…mmm…they’re growing as big as the rest of me.  Oooo…they’re getting bigger and bigger!” 
        It seemed like the more she said the word “bigger”, the more her breasts popped the buttons on her shirt, until only her ever-shrinking bra remained.  “My bra won’t last this change; my bust is getting too large.”  And with that, she took one last big breath; snapping the straining bra off.  There, Angela stood:  a muscular, busty beautiful goddess.  She pressed her boobs gently to my face and said, “Thanks for getting me to grow.  I hope that filled the last wish on your birthday.”
        “It sure did.”  I said, grinning.  “That made all my birthday wishes complete at once.”
        “Well, do you like the powerful, new me?  It’s a secret I don’t share with anyone…except for you.  You’re the first person I’ve ever shown.”  She tilted her head and smiled.  I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her back muscles.  “Thank you, Angela for the best birthday gift imaginable.”

The End

gblock01
    Participant

A simple set up, a short story, and still amazing! great job.

baditude41
    Participant

Thank you, very much…I greatly appreciate it!

g-man
    Participant

Short and sweet 🙂

n_cluber
    Participant

Saves time, straight to the growth. Good stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.