The Elderly Amazon Next Door

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iceman75
    Participant

Requested by a fan

Matt James lived next to an elderly couple starting when he was 12 years old, he noticed that the man in this couple didn't do a lot of heavy lifting, but his wife, at the time was 63 years old, did do some pretty heavy lifting, Matt had seen her lift up a recliner seemingly with ease, while her husband seemed to have much more trouble with a medium sized coffee table while moving in. All he could tell of his new neighbor lady, Jodi Marshall was that she was solidly built, maybe a little overweight, but not much fat was visible, mostly because she wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants that looked much too big for her most of the time. She had bright red hair, was about 5'5 and Matt couldn't really guess her weight, anywhere from 140-170 would have been accurate, but it was hard to tell with the outfits she always wore. Then one day Matt went over to see if her or her husband could open up a jar of pickles for his mom, he was 14 years old at the time, but he wasn't strong at all, he was pretty much of a nerd, but that day his life was changed forever, he found out that his 65 year old neighbor lady was a bodybuilder!

It happened slowly, but Matt knew something was up when he saw Jodi's forearms bulge as she easily opened the top of the pickles jar, Matt had been a fan of bodybuilding since he was 12 and hadn't ever seen forearms that big in his life, he also found her biceps to strain a little with the lid, and they bunched up almost tearing through the already tight sweatshirt sleeve. She saw him staring at her arms and she decided to give him a little show, she took off her sweatshirt and showed him her rock hard abs, he couldn't believe his eyes, the 65 year old had an 8 pack, not 6, 8! She smiled as she saw Matt's reaction, his mouth was hanging open in awe, then she flexed down on it, and his mouth widened, if that was even physically possible as he saw the individual ripples and fibers on each one of her eight slabs of muscle. He also noticed incredible veins running over each and every one of the sardine can sized blocks that were easily visible because they were separated by 1/2 inch deep lines. They were easily the most ripped and defined set of abs he had ever been witness to. She nodded and smiled as she knew he was hooked on her body, "Don't be ashamed, Matthew, my husband reacted the same way the first time he saw my body 20 years ago, he's my second husband, my first divorced me because he couldn't understand my obsession with building my body up, and couldn't take the fact that I was stronger than him, even though I weighed 50 pounds less than him. Well, John, my second husband, he's in love with my strength and muscle."

Matt smiled and said, "Is it okay if I feel your muscles, ma'am?" Jodi smiles and says, "Of course it is Matt, let me take my sweatshirt all the way off though, so you can see and feel the whole package." Matt was even more amazed when he saw his elderly neighbor, all 65 years of her, totally undressed, she was incredible! Her shoulders were wider than his, they were ripped to shreds, you could see all the three heads in detail, and they were visibly striated, Matt then noticed some pretty big trapezius muscles on her neck, he always thought she had a hump back there, not a mountain range of muscle! But what most surprised Matt was the fact that she had a large pair of breasts, he estimated to his best that her melon size breasts themselves were DD cups, but with her powerful pecs backing them up, they could be at least F cups if not more! Matt was always under the impression that if you were a female bodybuilder, your breasts were first to go, but it seemed that Jodi's breasts were quite natural, as they looked as such to his inexperienced eyes. Matt then heard his mom calling over from the house next door, and he cursed, "Damn, I knew this was too good to be true, I guess I'll have to come back another time, Mrs. Mitchell, thanks though, I hope the offer is still there later, you have a beautiful body." Jodi Smiled, and said, "Why thank you Matthew, I really appreciate it, and of course, anytime you want to come over and see me workout or pose, the door will always be open for you." Matt smiled back and left. He didn't know it would be the last time he would walk out that door for another 5 years.

Matt's parents had to move away for a short time, keeping that home as a sort of storage shack, not ever selling it completely but renting out space until they came back permanently. By the time they moved back, 5 years later, they were saddened to hear of Mr. Mitchell's death by heart attack. Mrs. Mitchell has been single for the last 2 years, Matt was especially excited to see her, and practically ran over to hug her, maybe spending a second longer than he was supposed to, but his hands were occupied, trying to find all of her muscles, the muscles he had missed so much for the last 5 years, muscles that he saw in very few women, that he knew was right there in his backyard metaphorically speaking. Muscles that he had spent many a night masturbating to while envisioning them in various ways, wishing he could be touching them like he was now. When he finally released her, he was embarrassed by the fact that he had the biggest erection he had ever had, it was quite noticeable by Jodi, and she just blushed and smiled, "Thank you, Matt, I'm very happy to see you too." Matt then looked at her somberly and said, "I'm very sorry to hear about your husband, I hope you're alright here, living by yourself?" She blushed and her eyes got kind of misty, but she shook it off and said, "Yes, it has been a little lonely, but I've learned to live with it, and really I'm just about the cause of it, to tell you the truth, you see, we were making love, and the poor dear just had the biggest orgasm of his life, then dropped dead on top of me, his heart burst into a thousand pieces. At least he went out with a smile on his face though." She giggled and then said, "Matt, I think you and me should have a talk later at my house, I want to catch up with you personally, maybe we can finish what we started 5 years ago." Matt nodded eagerly, "Of course, Mrs. Mitchell, how's 7pm for you?" She grabbed his hand and said, "Please, call me Jodi, being called Mrs. Mitchell makes me feel older than I already am, and 7 would be fine dear."

Matt arrived at 7pm as specified, he had a dozen tulips behind his back, and as Jodi answered the door, he whipped them out in front and Jodi clutched her heart in surprise, but she was okay, in fact, she took Matt in her arms without hesitation, picked him up off the ground and kissed him on the cheek because of the romantic gesture that he made. She showed him inside and told him to make himself comfortable, she was going to put his flowers in a vase, then slip into something more comfortable. He expected the first part, but why would she slip into something more comfortable, she had a nice sun dress on, it was light blue with daisies and poppies on it, it didn't do anything to hide her muscle, her arms were hanging out, looking incredibly buff, defined and hard, her traps were visible and were peaking up to the bottom of her earlobes, her calves were diamond hard and ripped to shreds as wall, even having veins the size of pencils running all over them. But when she came back into the room, Matt's eyes went wide in surprise and shock, Jodi was wearing nothing but a shiny, black bikini which showed every single inch of her incredible, muscular body. Matt literally drooled at the buffet of buffness that was on display in front of him, her 8 pack abs looked even better, more defined than they did 5 years ago, clearly defined with a inch deep space in between each separation.

"Matthew, do you know what I've been doing since George died? I've been out looking for a man who could appreciate my body and power, to recognize me for being the sexual person I am, but I haven't found anyone who loved me the way that George did, that was until I remembered your reaction to my muscles 5 years ago, I knew you would be my perfect gentleman caller. All that time I was looking for someone, and I found out, he used to live right next door, I'm so glad to see you come back, I've wanted to tell you so much, but now I have the chance, to show you just how happy I am." She stopped right in front of him, like inches away from his face and flexed a double biceps, her enormous chest, which not only contained ripped pectorals, but at least E cup sized breasts that didn't have any sag to them at all, despite her advanced age, was right in his face, so he didn't know where to look first. He stood up and kissed Jodi passionately, and she returned in kind, while he felt her muscles, then her soft, natural breasts, it was incredible to him, he always thought females lost their breasts with weight lifting, but it wasn't true with Jodi, as she had some really nice, big, real tits. Her immense pectorals made them stand straight out, and her cleavage looked incredible, it must have been 10 inches deep, and veins covered both her breasts and pecs. Matt felt the hardness of her abs, he couldn't believe that anyone could have abs so cut, so defined, even her intercostals were quite visible, Matt didn't even know a lot of male bodybuilders who had this level of size and definition. His head rushed and he had to sit down because of the feeling, Jodi immediately stopped and picked him up to carry him upstairs and put him down in the guest bedroom.

"Matthew, dear, I'm sorry if I scared you too much, its just that I've always wanted to show you what this body was capable of, but there were factors preventing it, my husband, your moving away, our age difference, but now that you've come back, and it appears you've wanted me just as much as I wanted you, I got so excited, I couldn't hold back." Matt shook his head and said, "I wasn't scared, Mrs. Mitchell, I was excited, I had all these thoughts going through my head at once, and the overload short circuited my brain, but one thing was constantly going through my mind, your body, your unrelenting sexiness!" Jodi smiled and kissed Matt on the lips, "Oh, I'm so happy, I thought I came on too strong for you and you passed out because you didn't like it!" Matt laughed, "Of course I liked it, I love it, my main focus since I was 12 years old was to meet a female bodybuilder, and then I met you, and my dreams just about came true, but I had to move away, and it looked like my dreams were taken away from me, when I found out that we were coming home, I was beside myself with both excitement and happiness."  Jodi smiled and bent down to kiss him across the lips passionately, Matt smiled right back up at her and had a dreamy look in his eyes, he said, "Are we going to do it now, because, really, I'm not too experienced, I have only done it once, and it wasn't very satisfying to me, mostly because the girl I did it with didn't have muscle, and I only did it with her because I thought she could introduce me to her much more muscular roommate, but that never came to be, basically, this is just what I've been waiting for, a relationship with a woman just like you, Jodi."

Jodi's eyes were twinkling as tears welled up, and she said, "Oh, Matt, you've never told me that, I'm so happy you feel that way, don't worry about it, I'll guide you through the right way to make love to a strong woman." Matt smiled up and said, "I love you, Jodi, somehow, I always have, I've just never been able to express it until now, I'm so glad we can be together now, and hopefully for a long time yet to come." Then Matt started taking his clothes off, and Jodi, taking his cue unfastened her bikini top, Matt's eyes drank in the sight of her huge breasts being released, they were almost as big as his own head and had absolutely no sag in them whatsoever. Its like the story Matt read at Diana the Valkyrie's, about the New Old Neighbor, she was well over 60 years old, had a huge muscular body, and big tits that didn't sag either, Matt was so happy that he was able to actually live out a fictional story that turned him on so much. But he thought to himself, this was better than any fictional story, because this was happening in real life to him, he was so lucky! After getting totally undressed, Jodi and Matt kissed each other again, Matt feeling Jodi's enormous muscles on her arms and back, Jodi feeling up Matt's butt with gusto, almost to the point of lifting him up off the floor with one hand. Then she actually did, his 200 pounds like nothing to her near 70 year old hand, he put his legs around her waist and continued kissing him with more passion than he's ever felt before.

Then Jodi gently lowered Matt down unto the queen sized bed and did a double biceps flex, showing off her 19 inch biceps, which were the biggest Matt had ever seen up close, in fact, all the area's of Jodi's body were the biggest he had seen up close, except for her waist, which was exceedingly trim for someone of her mass. One of the reasons was because she had a washboard of abs, which numbered 8 in total, he could easily see all 8 sections as they were separated by some very visible trenches in between. Her breasts swelled and lifted as she puffed up her incredible pecs, by themselves bigger than the average Hollywood starlet's breasts, but they were topped with breasts the size and shape of large honeydew melons. Matt loved that fact, that not only did his perfect woman have muscles bigger than most men, she had breasts bigger than most women. He kissed her stomach, each of her  eight separate blocks of muscle got a long, loving kiss. Then he kissed up to her breasts, which got a long, thorough tongue bath of its own. For an amateur, Matt knew just what to do to turn Jodi on even more than she was to that point. She was moaning at his ministrations, she giggled as he ran his tongue over her very erect nipples, and screamed as she reached her first orgasm of the night, while not even touching herself. Matt was taken aback, he had never heard a woman scream in ecstasy, and this sort of frightened him, but he found out that she was breathing okay and her eyes were unfocused, so he figured it out eventually, and once he did, he smiled widely. He was very close to coming in his own right and decided now was as good a time as any, he plunged his 8 inch long, 3 inch around tool into her, it was slippery with female juices, so he went in quite easily.

"Ooooo, Matt, you feel so big in me, I never thought I'd feel this good again after George died, but you make me feel so good, its even better, because I can have you for so much longer, my doctors say that I have a chance of living another 50 years if I keep doing what I'm doing, imagine that, imagine what this body would look like at 100 years old, if I keep staying in good shape." Matt did, and it filled him with such lust and pleasure that he couldn't hold back any longer, he came in Jodi's tight, experienced love channel very quickly. "Oh my God, Jodi, I hope you get even bigger, even more ripped by the time you're 100, hell, I hope you prove them wrong and live to 150 years old, and I hope I'm there the entire time, that would make me, what, 101 years old at the time, it would be awesome if you just keep getting more and more muscular, and stronger and stronger every year we're together. That would be heaven for me, Jodi, what about you?" Jodi was coming down from her own orgasm, but she looked up into Matt's eyes and said, "I want whatever you want Matt, if you want me to get so big that Mr. Olympia would look like a skinny 98 pound weakling, then that's exactly what I'll do, to make you happy, I'm willing to do anything!" Matt smiled as he thought about the future, he had found a place he belongs, a place alongside his fantasy woman, who wanted to do whatever he wanted her to do, he couldn’t help but think of himself as one hell of a lucky guy! To be continued?

0n1zuka
    Participant

nice one dude

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.