There was a little time a Little Hood

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Red_Silver
    Participant

Little Hood is an old character of mine and so is Kaili Worn, the girl in the background. Iczerman was so nice to once write a story about Little Hood once, don't know if anyone remember it or if he himself remembers.
    I post this for three reasons, one to test the imageshack, which I think  didn't go too well because I uploaded the image twice and can't find or delete it.
    Second is I haven't uploaded a while and I lost my scanner. So I can only borrow one from a friend and scan very few images at a time.
    Third is the picture Chris Morrison posted just recently. I know my art can't be compared with how good he did his picture, but I felt in honor of those who inspire me, like him and Iczerman, I should post this.

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

A another most exquiste piece, dear Silver. Thank you for being so kind as to post it. Is there a chance for a posting of dear Iczerman's tale?
    As for the other two pieces, they do not seem to appear. Does anyone else suffer this same problem?
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

David C. Matthews
    Participant

As for the other two pieces, they do not seem to appear. Does anyone else suffer this same problem?
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

I think there was only the one pic… three reasons why he posted the pic but only one pic. At least that's how I read it, but as Dennis Miller famously says, "Of course that's just my opinion… I could be wrong."

(And BTW: nice work, Red!!)

Red_Silver
    Participant

I think there was only the one pic… three reasons why he posted the pic but only one pic. At least that's how I read it, but as Dennis Miller famously says, "Of course that's just my opinion… I could be wrong."

(And BTW: nice work, Red!!)

That's right, it was just three reasons

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

What? Don't be all self-depricating now.  This is good stuff! Every bit as good as anything anybody else posts!

Is that supposed to be a wolf beside her?  It looks like a wolf, but the area around the mouth… um, it gets a little vague as to what things are.  Teeth? I dunno.

Does she hunt werewolves? 'Cause that would be a pretty good job for an uber-buff Red Riding Hood-esque character.

Can't wait to see some more.  To paraphrase some Hamlet here: Get thee to a scanner!

tourist
    Participant

ahhh, here they are…

beautiful, i think you should think better of yourself.

beautiful, cool style

t.

Tombman13
    Participant

As usual awesome work Red!

David
    Participant

Great pice Red. How about some background on her.

Vic
    Participant

How about some more Kaili Worn, drawings, info, etc.?  I would say that you did a good job illustrating the back on that one.

ze fly
    Participant

Third is the picture Chris Morrison posted just recently. I know my art can't be compared with how good he did his picture, but I felt in honor of those who inspire me, like him and Iczerman, I should post this.

Maybe, that you can't be compared to Chris, but that's only because your styles are so different. Which indicates that you ARE a great artist!!
    You could have chosen to imitate another one, but instead you searched your own style (which is awesome by the way). I can use a pen, but only to "Xerox" a drawing I saw… I can't draw by myself.

So I'd say that you are a bit hard with yourself… But self-criticism will also allow you to progress even more, so good luck… 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.