Tomoko Kanda Has Gained New Size Video

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    GWHH
    Participant

Tomoko Kanda.  One of my Favorite FBB.  Has stated on her blog she wants to move up in weight class.  Here a video of her recently and she gotten way bigger!  Enjoy also!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQCR673X

MaxxC
    Participant

How much is she weighing around now?

GWHH
    Participant

I don't think she said, but her previous max size was 170, i think she at least that.  Don't you?

How much is she weighing around now?

Trash Boat
    Participant

I don't think she said, but her previous max size was 170, i think she at least that.  Don't you?

I don't think it's that much since it's not for so long from her last competition.

That picture second from the right is awesome. Thick arm, thick abs.

Reason
    Participant

I have a soft spot for FBBers of Tomoko's size. More muscular than a figure competitor, but not ultra huge like a pro female bodybuilder. It's a shame that they have to choose between losing muscle or gaining muscle to compete at the pro level.

GWHH
    Participant

All TK likes to do is to gain size and strength, she going up a level this coming year in contest size. 

I have a soft spot for FBBers of Tomoko's size. More muscular than a figure competitor, but not ultra huge like a pro female bodybuilder. It's a shame that they have to choose between losing muscle or gaining muscle to compete at the pro level.

GWHH
    Participant

GWHH
    Participant
    GWHH
    Participant

The one with her flexing with the other guy is from july 2009

The 3 of her working out with the black FBB is from 2006!

soccermanager
    Participant

Awesome, she's really buff!

BTW, who is the black FBB?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.