what started your growth fantasies?

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    glitch627
    Participant

I remember a VERY tall substitute teacher in the 7th grade who was 6'3"+ and a classmate that outgrew her by the time we hit the 9th grade. Watching Brandy grow over the years out of shoes and passed Mrs. Koncelic along w/the She Hulk comics did it for me.

kazu
    Participant

Well, if you ask me, i started my growth fantasies because of x-men manga #16 where rogue absorbed juggernaut and she became out of control

glitch627
    Participant

I think I’ve ALWAYS been fascinated w/bigger feet & taller women but it REALLY took effect in middle school when Ms. Koncelic TOWERED ABOVE EVERYONE as a substitute teacher then & most certainly in high school as she seemed to REALLY enjoy her height. She had to have been at least 6’5″ w/a long but BIG Men’s shoe size as this was where my BIG Foot-Fetish REALLY GREW too! She was long & TALL but strangely muscular like an Amazon w/ENORNOUS Feet even for her height! Short hair style,glasses,almost nerdy but sophisticated w/an odd fashion sense. I watched the star Girl’s Basketball player Brandy Johnson outGROW her early on in high school… She-Hulk & a few other TALL heroes/Villains did it for me too…

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.