what started your growth fantasies?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    bugbearuk
    Participant

For me I was just being curious about girls/women when I was at primary school.

I used to sit on the floor playing until the teacher walked by, then I would fall onto my back and let her step over me, thus allowing an up-skirt view of her legs and panties.

The idea developed into if I stay close to the floor I stand more chance of seeing more legs and private areas, thus I also got to see a lot more of their shoes.

Thus developing a whole stream of fetish seeds to grow in my head.

The thing that solidified it in my mind was seeing an animated episode of the Incredible Hulk, in which Dr Banner was shrunk to like 6 inches high, got angry at a cat and a cockroach trying to kill him and turned green.
    There was a scene in that in which the female lab assistant walks towards the Dr and steps over him, then go back and steps over him a 2nd time. Magic.

Silent One
    Participant

I honestly can't pinpoint where it started, it's been part of my psyche in one way or another as far back as I can remember.  Incredible Hulk comic books maybe?  I'm really not sure.

I do know a number of things that solidfied the attraction for me.  When Robotech first aired in America the Zentradi were giants, including the women.  I remember being dissapointed when one of them shrunk down to spy on the humans and never grew back.

The She Hulk comics and her early appearances on the old Hulk cartoon (or is this so obvious I shouldn't even bother mentioning it?)

One of my friends had an older sister who was very athletic.  Right about the time I first really started paying attention to girls I saw her in a sleeveless blouse and realized that she actually had muscles.  I had the worst crush on her for years afterward and a sleeveless shirt/tank top fetish that lasts to this day.

Then of course when I started working out seriously in high school and began buying magazines like Flex and Muscle and Fitness I was exposed to the world of competive female bodybuilding.

Ah, good times.

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

The slightly younger sister of one of my neighborhood friends is the person who probably started my female growth fantasies.  She had always been a cute, pixie-ish, shrimpy little giggly pain who would constantly pester her brother and me for attention.  There was also a baby sister who was two years younger.

One spring she began acting even more giggly than usual and her pestering started to become more along the lines of flirtation.  I also noticed that my friend seemed to hit his growth spurt.  I did not.  I was a very late bloomer.  She and her brother spent the first half of summer vacation at separate camps  The family always spent the month of August traveling in their RV.

I did not see them when they returned but I did overhear their Mom telling my Mom about their trip and how her kids never seemed to stop eating the entire time.

Then on the first day back to school I was arranging my new locker when I heard the familiar giggly voice calling my name behind me.  I probably rolled my eyes and prayed for patience as I stood and then turned to face her.  Normally I would have had to look down a bit to meet her eyes. 

However, this day my eyes met her chin.  I was then immediately distracted by her wonderfully deformed and obviously overstuffed blouse.  After a moment of shock, she used her index finger under my chin to guide my eyes up to hers.  I could see that she obviously enjoyed my agog reaction.

She hugged me and I could instantly tell that I was overpowered.  Her once bony back and arms were gone.  I hated to hear the bell ring.  As she bounced off to class, I could also see that her once bony butt had enjoyed an amazing makeover as well.

She asked me to the Homecoming dance and we started to date.  Meanwhile her parents bought a set of weights because my friend started to become interested in football and her Dad wanted her to strengthen her back muscles to offset her still ballooning bust. 

She really liked being bigger and stronger than me and enjoyed working out.  This of course also served to further increase her advantage over me.  Unlike her more modestly apportioned classmates, for a while she seemed almost oblivious to her breasts but they certainly attracted a lot of attention from others.  After a few months she started seeing guys that were bigger and more mature-looking.  We remained friends and later that year she and I hooked-up again.  Luckily for me she had decided that most mature-looking guys usually aren't.

She grew another couple of inches that year and eventually topped-out at 5' 11", like her Mom.  Her brother didn't pass her until Christmas.  He topped out at 6' 4", like his Dad.  That Spring I finally started to grow, too.  However, it was another two years before I caught up to her in height and by that time their "baby" sister had outgrown both of us.

Tschuss!
    Hunter

cpbell0033944
    Participant

The slightly younger sister of one of my neighborhood friends is the person who probably started my female growth fantasies.  She had always been a cute, pixie-ish, shrimpy little giggly pain who would constantly pester her brother and me for attention.  There was also a baby sister who was two years younger.

One spring she began acting even more giggly than usual and her pestering started to become more along the lines of flirtation.  I also noticed that my friend seemed to hit his growth spurt.  I did not.  I was a very late bloomer.  She and her brother spent the first half of summer vacation at separate camps  The family always spent the month of August traveling in their RV.

I did not see them when they returned but I did overhear their Mom telling my Mom about their trip and how her kids never seemed to stop eating the entire time.

Then on the first day back to school I was arranging my new locker when I heard the familiar giggly voice calling my name behind me.  I probably rolled my eyes and prayed for patience as I stood and then turned to face her.  Normally I would have had to look down a bit to meet her eyes. 

However, this day my eyes met her chin.  I was then immediately distracted by her wonderfully deformed and obviously overstuffed blouse.  After a moment of shock, she used her index finger under my chin to guide my eyes up to hers.  I could see that she obviously enjoyed my agog reaction.

She hugged me and I could instantly tell that I was overpowered.  Her once bony back and arms were gone.  I hated to hear the bell ring.  As she bounced off to class, I could also see that her once bony butt had enjoyed an amazing makeover as well.

She asked me to the Homecoming dance and we started to date.  Meanwhile her parents bought a set of weights because my friend started to become interested in football and her Dad wanted her to strengthen her back muscles to offset her still ballooning bust. 

She really liked being bigger and stronger than me and enjoyed working out.  This of course also served to further increase her advantage over me.  Unlike her more modestly apportioned classmates, for a while she seemed almost oblivious to her breasts but they certainly attracted a lot of attention from others.  After a few months she started seeing guys that were bigger and more mature-looking.  We remained friends and later that year she and I hooked-up again.  Luckily for me she had decided that most mature-looking guys usually aren't.

She grew another couple of inches that year and eventually topped-out at 5' 11", like her Mom.  Her brother didn't pass her until Christmas.  He topped out at 6' 4", like his Dad.  That Spring I finally started to grow, too.  However, it was another two years before I caught up to her in height and by that time their "baby" sister had outgrown both of us.

Tschuss!
    Hunter

No wonder you developed a liking of well-developed women! 😮

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

You lived one of your stories. You lucky bastard. ;D

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

I was then immediately distracted by her wonderfully deformed and obviously overstuffed blouse. 

As she bounced off to class, I could also see that her once bony butt had enjoyed an amazing makeover as well.

And with these two sentences, you've made two people VERY happy.

*purrs*

cpbell0033944
    Participant

And with these two sentences, you've made two people VERY happy.

*purrs*

Are you stroking your Louboutins whilst purring?  Cause that would mean that I'd visualise you as Blofeld from the James Bond films, with the cat on his lap.

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

Are you stroking your Louboutins whilst purring?  Cause that would mean that I'd visualise you as Blofeld from the James Bond films, with the cat on his lap.

Yes….but I'm wearing them.

So use your imagination.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Yes….but I'm wearing them.

So use your imagination.

😮 8) ;D :-*

Prophet Tenebrae
    Participant

That pretty much explains everything in your stories, HSC… Fascinating, really.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.