what started your growth fantasies?

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    ant1937
    Participant

I'm not not necessarily a growth guy, but have been into strong women since I was like 5. Wasn't quite sure what it was back then. I remeber being so turned on as a kid by the Popeye cartoon never Kick  a Woman wiht the blonde boxing instructor who looked and sounded like a muscular Mae West beating up Olive Oyl. That was my first memory for sure. The other cartoon with the hillbilly amazoon on Pepye was also a turn on. There wasn't much on in the 70's when I was growing up. Once I hit my teens in the late 70's and early 80's it evolved into strong girls and fantasies about muscle women and the next thing you knew they appeared on the scene. I recall being amazed by the amazing Charonne when i was like 14 and picked up a wrestling mag at the store and fingered through it. I saw muscle girls and an early LH ad and realized I was not the only one on the planet interested in this.

U sedto dream of crazy muscle women and in most cases the womenactually wound up equlaing or supassing what i dreamed. You could't find jack as a15 year old suburabn kid in 1980. I can tell you that. Much worse as a 12 year old in 77. I liked mary Jack Armstrong frommget Smart and some of the other female characters. Found Mary jack one Saturday afternoon and things began picking up slowly. Vicky Gagne and Jan Todd were two others I loved as a teen boy along with the early fbbs. I also had a couple of pretyy solid neighborhood girls who I imagined were bigger than they were in my dreams, but were strong for that era and not bad looking.
    The Popeye stuff was first though. Maybe that is why I like the one sided mistmatched girlfights with good looking bullies like i do. That fit the m Mae West character to a T.

I never expected it, so it was weird when it came to life in the 80's and 90's as I grew up.

ant1937
    Participant
    ant1937
    Participant

That was the original  never kick a woman before Turner colorized it in version later. No grwoth but you can see the term catfight as Olive turns into a cat after the spinach. She does grow muscles in her firght with the hillbillyy girl in the 1956 cartoon.

This was pretty cutting edge for 1936. They girl was suposed to appear again as a menace to Olive but censors killed it. Those bastards.

Atomic Adam
    Participant

That was the original  never kick a woman before Turner colorized it in version later. No grwoth but you can see the term catfight as Olive turns into a cat after the spinach. She does grow muscles in her firght with the hillbillyy girl in the 1956 cartoon.

This was pretty cutting edge for 1936. They girl was suposed to appear again as a menace to Olive but censors killed it. Those bastards.

That reminds me (Although it's off topic) there were all kinds of new versions of old cartoon when I was a kid. One of them was "Popeye and son" where Popeye had a teenage son as you can tell from the title. Anyway I always hoped that Popeye's son would meet a hot girl who would be his love interest in the cartoon. Then she could sometimes eat spinach and grow muscles and be the hero in the cartoon some times. Or the both of them could eat spinach and be a growing couple together.

Atomic Adam
    Participant

On topic, My first was I think the saved by the bell episode where the tall girl Jessie has a dreem about growing taller and taller. Granted it was cheesy and fake looking but it inspired me to imagine what it really would look like.

gokuman7
    Participant

It was when i saw chyna on the wwf(aka wwe)

doc2tone
    Participant

I really think it was the Incredible Hulk TV series.  When I was very young it would scare the crap out of me when Bruce Banner became the Hulk.  I'd run and hide.  I think over the years my mind must've become fixated on this and then upon adolescence asked itself, "Hey, what if that was a woman wearing the shirt that was tearing open, or a woman's foot violently ripping out of her boots?"

Also, seeing the Attack of the 50 ft. Woman remake growth scene really put the nail in the coffin, I think.

The Highlander
    Participant

For me it probably started when I was at primary school. I spent most of my time with playing with the girls, as all the other boys were only interested in football (that’s proper football not the American rubbish). This meant that I ended up supporting the female side of things rather than the male side. As time went on this naturally included physical capacity, and my interest in strong and muscular females probably developed from there.

Lingster
    Keymaster

I have no idea.  I was stuffing my sister's Barbie clothes with cotton balls to simulate muscles as early as age 8 or 9.

joey7x
    Participant

(shoot did I already post in this topic?)

If it wasn't that tiny toons episode, then I'd have to guess it was an episode of Amazing Stories. basically a student creates a mixture that brings photos to life. He uses it on a centerfold, as she comes to life her shadow towers over him. She says something along the lines of "kiss me I'm yours" cut to commercial before reveal. I had to leave before it came back on.

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.