Wish Ever Highschool Had A Club Like This

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GWHH
    Participant

I think this is a real club at a real high school. What you all think?

Holiday
    Participant

Is this for real? Are they really from a Maryland State Highschool? That would be so incredible!

massivebodybuilder
    Participant

As much as I think that is a cool idea and great for women’s bodybuilding.

That “yearbook page” is fake.

Those women have physiques that display muscle maturity, size and definition that no high school age girl could have.

Not to mention that at least one of them has breast implants, which I doubt most high school age girls would not have.

I’d say those pictures from from the late 80’s or early 90’s of some lightweight women bodybuilders….who are by the way all gorgeous and in great shape

CONDORMAN
    Participant

Sadly this is my creation and unfortunately not real. I’ve got some similar stuff here.

http://phy911.deviantart.com/

Holiday
    Participant

It’s a great idea. You should feel proud! 🙂

CONDORMAN
    Participant

I had a bodybuilding contest held at my highschool in the early 90’s although the girls didn’t have mass as I created here.

This was created from bodybuilders and girls merged together in photoshop to combined the young look and the muscles.

there are also pieces of hardbodies art to make the clip art piece in the corner.

I added the look of a book binding in scan on the right to increase the realism.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Paul Schilling
    Participant

Being in the class of ’75, yes , yes we did, they were called… cheerleaders!

CONDORMAN
    Participant

I just got a hand-me-down scanner so I figured I would share some high school bodybuilding pics. As you can see there is a little bit more than just cheer leading going on in the photos. This is circa 1992. I’ll post more in a seperate thread once I’ve got them scanned.

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.