Wonder Woman (70s TV Series) – Lynda Carter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    GWHH
    Participant
    Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

I'd heard of the film but never knew there was a topless shot of Lynda in it. Quite nice. Lucky Marjoe.

Mimi
    Participant

[font=tahoma][font=georgia]

GWHH
    Participant

yeap, heard about this and found a great clear clip on the internet. 

Nice, its unbelevable!  She did this just before she got the wonder women job.  Her boobs are just as amazing as I thought they would be.  Wonder why they never had her in plyaboy?  She would have gotten 7 figues for sure, even back in the 70's!!

[font=tahoma]

up2nogd1
    Participant

Holy sweet mother.  That was one lucky SOB getting to kiss Lynda's naked body like that.  I'm jealous now even though that was made over 30 years ago.

GWHH
    Participant

She just as hot today as back than!

Holy sweet mother.  That was one lucky SOB getting to kiss Lynda's naked body like that.  I'm jealous now even though that was made over 30 years ago.

GWHH
    Participant

Lynda Carter As Wonder Woman Demonstrate Her Strength 2 clips

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=952M92OC

nic2800
    Participant

It would be so nice to see a woman of her height and size do the movie… “If it ever happens.”

GWHH
    Participant
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Heh, I rather enjoyed her cameo role as Principal Powers in the movie Sky High (2005)

Especially, her comment near the end of the flick when she locks up the young would-be supervillians in the detention room.

Principal Powers: What a waste. I can’t do anything more to help you. I’m not Wonder Woman, you know.
    [walks out of the detention room, leaving Gwen/Royal Pain and the others locked inside]

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.