Your Top Ten FBB’s?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Grandmaster
    Participant

Anybody else want to weigh in? (Sorry.) No fair amending your lists!

shortish
    Participant

I don't know about my top ten, but my top five goes as follows:

1.  Gina Davis
    2.  Aleesha Young
    3.  Cindy Phillips
    4.  Kristy Hawkins
    5.  Colette Nelson

Reason
    Participant

I think I avoided posting to this topic the first time around as there is no way I could narrow my favorites down to a top ten. However, here's ten from my top some huge number, that I don't think have been mentioned yet:

Valerie Gangi – Wasn't on the scene long, but man did she have a good hair day when WPW did their session with her!
    Ursula Teply – Wasn't around long either, but got to hit the mainstream with a stint on International Gladiators as the German Gladiator, Power.
    Melinda McNabb – Huge, ripped, and gorgeous, ie the total package, but again didn't hang around long.
    Thea Bennington – Gotta love a woman who's impressively tall as well as being impressivly built.
    Christa Bauch – Insanely developed everywhere, despite pushing fifty at the time (I think now she's in her sixties and still looks amazing).
    Nathalie Foreau – Beautifully shaped, lean, muscular body and facially looks a bit like Evangeline Lilly, which is a huge plus!
    Annie Sheehan – Because she seems really gentle and sweet… That, and she does a killer crab most-muscular pose!
    Jan Harrell – More of a powerlifter than a body builder, but she looked amazing when she got into contest shape and was walking proof that a woman could be massively muscular and still be incredibly feminine. Pity there's not many photos or videos of her around.
    Mavi Gioia – This generation's Sharon Bruneau… This woman is so beautiful, it's hard to believe she is real!
    Bev Francis – She definitely deserves a mention as she truly was a pioneer in the sport when it came to pushing the size barrier, and she's an Aussie!

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Nice esoteric ones there, ~Reason, some of whom I've never heard of!

bruce
    Participant

I think I have to redo my list.  Especially now since monster babe Aleesha is around  ;D

Wendy McMaster
    Brenda Raganot
    Aleesha Young
    Dawn Riehl  😮
    Yaxeni Oriquen
    Betty Viana
    Heather Armbrust
    Nursel Gurler
    Joanna Thomas
    Tomoko Kanda

cpbell0033944
    Participant

I think I have to redo my list.  Especially now since monster babe Aleesha is around  ;D

That is, I think, true of many of us!

Grandmaster
    Participant

That is, I think, true of many of us!

Dupes! Traitors! Tastemakers! 😀

Top Five: Lisa Marie Bickels – Marja Lehtonen – Kristy Hawkins – Melissa Dettwiller – Britt Miller 🙂

Other Five : Cindy Phillips – Sarah Dunlap – Elena Seiple – Joanna Thomas – Johanna DeJager

If I could spend one night with any of them… 🙂 Or with all of them:)

ant1937
    Participant

Great question
    Gina Davis (off season)
    Colette Nelson (young anf beefy)
    Sharon Marvel (hugest)
    Tina Lockwood (peak)
    Doughdee ( at her absolute brief peak)
    Colette Guimond
    Karla Nelson
    Isabelle Turrell
    Kim Perez
    Debra Haley
    Nikki Fuller

lots of others.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Contemporary FBBers in groups (but in no particular order within each group):

Top group.  Cindy Phillips, Aleesha Young, Megan Abshire, Johanna Dejager, Gina Davis, Kristy Hawkins, Elena Hreapca Oana, Nikki Fuller, Isabelle Turell, Annie Rivieccio, Lisa Bickels.

Second group.  Shelly Yakimchuk, Kira Neuman, Gina Farnsworth, Karen Zaremba, Jennifer Abrams, Jaime Kocher, Tracy Beckham, Eva Kovalainen, Jodi Leigh Miller, Debi Laszewski, Monica Martin, Shawna Walker, Melissa Dettwiller, Heather Parsons, Vicki Nixon, Steph Park, Lindsay Mulinazzi.

Third group.  Britt Miller, Wendy Lindquist, Cathy LeFrancois, Sherry Bleck, Jo Stewart,  Erica Smith, Monica Mollica.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.