Your Top Ten FBB’s?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    ScottG
    Participant

If I were to update my list, I would remove #7 Shannon Rabon and put Megan Abshire ahead of Colette Nelson.

Honorable mentions – Joanna Thomas, Debi Laszewski, Chris Lydon, Sarah Dunlap, Shannon Rabon
    10. Jill Brooks (Latest crush)
    9. Priscilla Ribic (Powerlifter but still big and pretty)
    8. Gina Davis
    7. Marla Duncan
    6. Tina Lockwood (most Massive woman ever)
    5. Colette Nelson
    4. Megan Abshire
    3. Denise Hoshor (young – first major crush on FBB)
    2. Heather Pedigo
    1. Cory Everson – Gotta give it up for the woman that got me into FBB's

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Contemporary FBBers in groups (but in no particular order within each group):

Top group.  Cindy Phillips, Aleesha Young, Megan Abshire, Johanna Dejager, Gina Davis, Kristy Hawkins, Elena Hreapca Oana, Nikki Fuller, Isabelle Turell, Annie Rivieccio, Lisa Bickels.

Second group.  Shelly Yakimchuk, Kira Neuman, Gina Farnsworth, Karen Zaremba, Jennifer Abrams, Jaime Kocher, Tracy Beckham, Eva Kovalainen, Jodi Leigh Miller, Debi Laszewski, Monica Martin, Shawna Walker, Melissa Dettwiller, Heather Parsons, Vicki Nixon, Steph Park, Lindsay Mulinazzi.

Third group.  Britt Miller, Wendy Lindquist, Cathy LeFrancois, Sherry Bleck, Jo Stewart,  Erica Smith, Monica Mollica.

Minor edit, remove Monica Mollica – I'm not keen on how she looks at the moment. ::) 🙁 :'(  Don't ask me what it is about her currently, it's a gut reaction.  Also, add Colette Nelson into the second group – what on earth made me forget her I don't know! ::)

roadrunner
    Participant

Well, I realize I'm a little late to the game, but I want to play.  🙂 In no particular order:

Lisa Lyon – first ffb I ever saw. (On some television show way back when). Let's just say it opened my eyes to a whole new world.  ;D
    Bev Francis – Bev got endless grief back in the day about being "too muscular." Wait, wasn't that the point?!
    Juliette Bergman – Yum.  🙂
    Nikki Fuller – Cute smile and massive arms. A winning combination.  😀
    Alina Popa – Cute smile and those arms … and legs … and …
    Annie Riviecco – Surely this requires no explanation?  🙂

khuddle
    Participant

My turn now:

1. Lenda Murray: IMO best pure bodybuilder ever — great looks, specatcular genetics, and always came in fighting shape.
    2. Cory Everson: 2nd best pure bodybuilder ever, surpassed only by Lenda.
    3. Denise Hoshor: I've never seen a bodybuilder in better shape than the shape she was in for her youtube famous "Denise in Hawai".
    4. Gina Davis: unreal good looks with formidable size as well.
    5. Cathy Palyo (80s bodybuilder): IMO first bodybuilder to really combine great looks with powerful, inimidating size.
    6. Brenda Raganot: she's a tired old vet now, but when she first came on the scene in the mid 90s she had "Flex Wheeler" type proportions.
    7. Kim C: the last of the great MS O's. Saw her compete live in '99, never seen a bodybuilder as big, tall and cut as she was. Stage literally shook when she lumbered out on stage!
    8. Jennifer McVicar: that famous video she did with femflex (where she FINALLY put on some size) was spectacular. Some of the best legs/glutes the sport has ever seen.
    9. Michelle Andrea: saw her live at the 96 Arnold, have never fully recovered. Drop dead good looks and just enough size.
    10. Marja Lehotenen: who can ever forget when she first burst on the scene.

John
    Participant

Top 10:
    Tina Lockwood
    Marika Johansson
    Johanna Dejager
    Dayana Cadeau
    Mavi Gioia
    Gina Davis
    Marja Lehtonen
    Heather Pedigo
    Nuriye Evans
    Nursel Gurler

Honorable Mention: Lesa Lewis, Chyna (wrestler), Beth Phoenix (wrestler), Ann-Marie Crooks (FBB AND wrestler), Andrulla Blanchette, Colette Guimond (at least when she was in her 30s)

Trash Boat
    Participant

In no order:

Elena Hreapca Oana
    Alina Popa
    Lenda Murray
    Marja Lehtonen
    Christa Bauch
    Annie Rivieccio
    Shawna Walker
    Stephanie Park
    Zuzana Korinkova
    Ann-Marie Crooks

Lots of good ones didn't get mentioned, but since you have to mention only ten, there they are. Another day the list may have looked different.

ant1937
    Participant

Gina Davis
    Tina Lockwood
    Colette Nelson
    Nuriye Evans
    Sharon Marvel
    Deanna Panting
    Denise Hoshor
    Amy Pazzo
    Erica Kern
    Colette Guimond

off season prefered. Hard to keep it at 10.

Trash Boat
    Participant

I also prefer off-season looks. Forgot to mention that.

Ozzy
    Participant

just for fun? let's go…

cindy phillips
    colette nelson
    marja lehtonen
    yaxeni oriquen
    joanna thomas
    elena seiple
    nicole ball
    monica molina
    cory everson
    colete guimond

but if i ll answer another day, i will probably name others, like denise hoshor, melissa detwiller or aleesha young… too hard to choose!

October
    Participant

-Kim Perez
    -Colette Guimond
    -Sarah Dunlap
    -Annie Rivieccio
    -Jana Linke-Sippl

-Andrea Thiel
    -Cathy Lefrancois
    -Aleesha Young
    -Elena Oana Hreapca
    -Cornelia Brandt

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.