Zemanova Amazona *NUDITY*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

Here’s a morph of Veronika Zemanova:

Rob Smith
    Participant

Nice!

If only it were reality 🙂

VincentX
    Participant

Veronika has always been such an incredibly beautiful and sexy lady, this morph might actually be too much for me to take…(heart stops) yep, too much.

Supadupa Lingster.

Anonymous

Very nice work, Ling! You really are the master of all trades – 3d, writing, morphing, blogging etc. Thanks for the morph (and all the other stuff too!)

Lingster
    Keymaster

Very nice work, Ling! You really are the master of all trades – 3d, writing, morphing, blogging etc. Thanks for the morph (and all the other stuff too!)

The morph was actually kind of easy – Zemanova seems to add muscle pretty easily, and in the base photo she had noticeable biceps and deltoid development. I just stretched it out a bit.

y498yates
    Participant

I am a big Victoria Zemanova fan myself…

I am an even bigger fan of Lingster, Smitty and Marknew’s fantastic art and stories. I have been a lurker for a long time and finally felt like I had something worth posting. Let me know how I can improve my art.

– Yates

Lingster
    Keymaster

That’s better than mine! It’s almost completely realistic. You can improve your art by posting more of it here.

y498yates
    Participant

Wow – thanks for the encouragement! Coming from you – that means a LOT!

It’s almost completely realistic.

Yeah, I thought about shrinking her breasts down to realistic proportions but then again… 😉

You can improve your art by posting more of it here.

I think I *will* post another… [see Carmen]

I have also done some work for my own pleasure. Every once in a while, I like to add pictures to some of my favorite stories. I just *had* to make a Suzi from "Will’s Power," for example. I’ve also made a couple of attempts at growth stages for Brenda in Marknew’s "What I Want." If the authors give me permission, maybe I’ll post a couple of those…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.