A person who used to post distorted pictures of female bodybuilders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Durrant
    Participant

There was a person who used to have a site, possibly a Geocities site, where they would post pictures of female bodybuilders with their muscles enormously distorted. I haven’t seen this persn’s works online lately but some of the female bodybuilders l’ve seen lately look as if they’ve been distorted by him but aren’t.

AlexG
    Keymaster

I think I recall the one that you’re speaking of – he went by the nick of XRBmuft or some such similar like that.

He had a gallery site of his Photoshopped manips over at Geocities (pre-Yahoo), or maybe it was Lycos (man, I’m going really way back now) which was around forever, or so it seemed. His stuff sometimes showed up in the alt-amazon-admirers newsgroup, which honked off more than a few of the purist denizens there since it was not an untampered photo of the subject.

If it’s the person I’m thinking of, he always monogrammed his works with his nickname.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

kedrell
    Participant

Xbgmusf?

He’s still around.

https://www.deviantart.com/xbgmusf

AlexG
    Keymaster

Yeah, that’s the one I was thinking of – thanx!

Whether or not it’s the one AD is looking for is another question.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.