A sketch for you to reflect on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Here is a sketch that Zanfadar and I did some time ago. I hope that you enjoy it!

Tschuss!

Hunter

Mark Newman
    Participant

I do like your work, Hunter. Thank you for posting it. I like the clean lines, the beauty and innocence of the girls and, of course, the growth.

Do you take requests and suggestions for drawing subjects?

Mark

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Thank you for your kind words, marknew742! 😀

Zanfadar and I do take some requests and suggestions — no nudes, no graphic violence, no graphic sex. We usually do not do commissioned works for free. However, there have been some exceptions for ideas that we find fun/interesting or as a quid pro quo, etc.

What did you have in mind? Feel free to send me a private message if you wish.

Tschuss!

Hunter

JimmyDimples
    Participant

Nice picture, coming forwards or backwards.

I’m wondering… do you ever write a text story with your pictures?

Would it be okay if anyone offered one with your permission?

Anonymous

Very cool!

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Heh. J.K. Rowling clearly did not exhaust all the possibilities of the Mirror of Erised (but then she couldn’t, she had to keep her writing safe for kids!)

Nice work.

Trent Harlow
    Participant

sweet dude

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Thank you all for your kind words!

Yes, JimmyDimples, I often write text for the sketches. In fact the words are usually created prior to the artwork. This sketch was originally part of a series of "Wishfull Reflections" and was actually one of the few without text. I thought that it seemed to stand alone pretty well: especially within the context of the other sketches.

Thank you for your interest and feedback!

Tschuss!

Hunter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.