A small question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Minsk
    Participant

Oi, I’ve been a lurker on the boards for a while, reading the fantabulous stories, but I feel I have to get this off my chest.

Why, in these fics, do the character’s breasts grow along with her muscles? It doesn’t make sense, breasts aren’t muscles! Sometimes, a good explanation is given,but one isn’t given more often than is, and with the amount of breast growth involved, I’ve got to find out why this phenomenon happens. Anyone mind filling me in?

Muchos gracias, see you later!

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Femeninity, plain and simple.

We here like muscles on our ladies, but we also like them to have what makes them a woman. There are some fantasies that pertain to other sorts of "growths" that go along with muscle. But the majority of us here prefer voluptuous muscle women so it naturally comes up in stories.

Kitsunekun
    Participant

Yes, we do what we like

…though in my case, except if that means hurting innocent people

Strickalator
    Participant

If I were a scientist…and I am NOT…i would have to assume the breast growth was due to a flux in androgen or proestrogen….as well as testosterone increases for the added growth…although alot of stories are magic or other …to explain the change

8)

Kitsunekun
    Participant

Estrogen is actually what develops the changes in females in puberty

Testosteron develops the changes in males

Both of these are secreted by the pituitary gland…

What was the point of this post, anyway?

Muchos gracias

Actually, in Spanish is "Muchas Gracias"

David
    Participant

Well when you are creating the ultimate in feminine power sometimes you want to have the breasts come along for the ride and sometimes you don’t. I don’t always figure they’re necessary but they are a nice bonus even if they hide some of the pectoral developement. 😈

fasola
    Participant

it could be like masschine put it.

but i think it’s quite simple, the guys that draw, write, etc like their characters to have huge gazongas, knokers, boobs, breast, t!ts, mamaries……

damn, only 6 names, that’s depresing, i know i can do better.

Debido-San
    Participant

being one of these writers…I have to agree…that I like feminine femuscle! other wise it’s just muscle to me…lol…

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Femeninity, plain and simple.

We here like muscles on our ladies, but we also like them to have what makes them a woman. There are some fantasies that pertain to other sorts of "growths" that go along with muscle. But the majority of us here prefer voluptuous muscle women so it naturally comes up in stories.

As an illustrator/cartoonist who enjoys drawing women with huge breasts as well as huge muscles, I add a hearty "what he said!"

I think I can speak for at least a sizable number of the denizens of SG (the male ones, anyway) when I say that both halves of the expression "muscle-women" are equally important: if the attraction was just to muscle, we’d be homosexual; if the attraction was just to women, there’d be no need for this board, or ReXtra or the late lamented Wreck Shop forum since images of "ordinary" beautiful women are literally everywhere, especially on this here Web. But that combination of muscle and femininity is magic for us. And I know that in my own work I do tend to exaggerate both muscle and femininity.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

it could be like masschine put it.

but i think it’s quite simple, the guys that draw, write, etc like their characters to have huge gazongas, knokers, boobs, breast, t!ts, mamaries……

damn, only 6 names, that’s depresing, i know i can do better.

..bazookas, hooters, "golden bozos" (Steve Martin’s term), chesticles, jugs…

(ironic subtext: I hate most of the nicknames people use for breasts! and here I am, adding to the list??)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.