Amaz0ns Feeds

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

Hey –

Just a heads up that you can subscribe to the forum in two ways:

1. Twitter
    2. Email

Email is the superior option because it’s sent as a daily digest, but the Twitter feed is OK, too. These had both stopped working at some point in the past but I got them both working again within the last couple months.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

AlexG
    Keymaster

Any chance that the Polling feature that used to be on the forums will also be restored? B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

rob000
    Participant

It used to be that the Recent Topics page (now at https://www.amaz0ns.com/recent-topics but formerly at https://www.amaz0ns.com/recents as I recall) not only showed the most recently updated topics, but also highlighted the ones that had been updated since I’d last read them. Now it doesn’t do that highlighting any more. Was that an intentional change?

TC2
    Participant

Seconding this. Now I have to look at when the thread was last updated to see if there has been any news.

I don’t use twitter or e-mail for my FM profile. I’m more of a, login daily to my usual spots kind of guy.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Yes, I turned that off to minimize resource use.

Lingster
    Keymaster

OK, I turned the “new” feature back on.

Alex, polls have been enabled in the back end for awhile. It looks like maybe I need to set them up to be available on specific boards, though. Which boards should they be available on? All?

Edit: I just turned it on for all.

TC2
    Participant

Thanks chief! Nice to see the green again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.