Amazon Fighter – Completed (Updated: 09/17/06)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Fonk
    Participant

I'm scared for the future of street-fighting!

I'm also wondering what it would be like if Sarah stole from a male character… hmmm. 😮

Max
    Participant

Sorry my friends that this part took too long to be posted. Hope the following ones won't take this long. Enjoy it.

Amazon Fighter
    By Koren and Max

Part 4

“Easy Sarah!! You are going to tear my arm off!!” cried Jimmy.

“Oops!!” said Sarah letting go Jimmy’s arm. “I’m sorry.  I don’t know my own strength anymore” grinned Sarah flexing her arm and watching her reinforced bicep popping out of her arm.

“Whoa Sarah!! You look strong!!” gasped Jimmy.

“I don’t only look it, shorty” she whispered. “I am strong!!” she roared flexing her arms and legs giving at Jimmy her best pose.

“Oh my…” gasped Jimmy as Sarah was the image of a fitness woman full of life. “You look great Sarah!! And those clothes fits you nicely. Nice copy of Chun Li’s outfit” he said.

Sarah’s bit her tongue to repressed her laugh. “Thank you Jimmy, but this is not a copy. This is the original one” she said.

“Really??!!” he gasped. “How do you get it??!!” he asked.

“Everything in time. Now…” she said bending down to reach his ear. “… why don’t you use your camera and took pictures of my hot sexy body” she whispered with enough warm breath that she fogged his glasses.

Jimmy didn’t know what had happened to Sarah but he truly enjoy her new personality. As she act very sensual and she posed for him, he took as many shots as he could.

For the first time in her life, Sarah was feeling sexy and desired and she liked it. She got a bit cocky making some sexy moves and posing totally erotic and breathtaking.

Her fun was interrupted as Chun Li’s cellphone received a message. Sarah opened the message and read it. Then she closed the mobile with a grin on her face. ‘Poor Sakura, she will be waiting all alone at the training place until sunset for Chun Li to arrive. It will be a pity if she waits in vain’ thought Sarah deciding to take the change to gain more power.

“Jimmy, I need to go out now. Please wait for me. I will be back with a surprise for you” said Sarah before running out to the training ground.

Sakura was practicing at wooden stand when Sarah walked behind her. “Nice move you got there kid!” said Sarah.

“Thank you. I have been training for hours” said Sakura cleaning her sweat without looking behind her.

“That’s good, but let me show you what I have learned in the last hour” Sarah said standing next to the stand.

She opened her legs on the ground and flexed them to warn up herself. Then she hit the stand with her right leg and then with left. She kept kicking faster and faster the wall  until it broke down. Sakura was truly impressed.

“Wow!! That was cool… but these cloths are…?” Sakura began to wonder when Sarah cut her off.

“Don’t ask anything. Just fight me!” encouraged Sarah ready to use the new knowledge she had gained from Cammy.

Sakura nodded and stood in an attacking position. Then, she charged against Sarah launching a fist against the amazon’s shoulder. In a quick move, Sarah blocked the attack with her palm. Sakura couldn’t take her hand off as Sarah closed tight her hand trapping hers.

Sarah put her free hand on Sakura face and squeezed it hard blocking Sakura’s vision. When the street fighter could see again, her eyes barely manage to see a kick coming right toward her face. Her reflexes kicked in and she crossed her arms over her face to block the blow. Sarah’s kick was so strong that back off at Sakura a few inches.

Even she was surprised by the terrible blow, Sakura spun in a circle turning her head back and with a jump hit Sarah’s face. ‘I did it’ thought Sakura grinning. ‘Now, I only need to…’. Sakura’s thoughts were interrupted as her foot was caught and she found herself dangling on the air

Sarah smiled as her great strength let her have suspended at Sakura for a long time even she tried to break free. Sarah managed to avoid that she could raise, so after being upside down for so long Sakura passed out. Sarah threw at her new captive over her shoulder and walked back to her home.

“Is she Sakura?” asked Jimmy as she saw at the girl Sarah was carrying.

“Yes Jimmy, and soon you will see how I got this body” said Sarah placing at Sakura in the table. Jimmy looked away as Sarah undressed at her captive and then she did the same.

After repeating the same procedure that she did with Chun Li and Cammy, Sarah sat in her chair and activated the machine. Soon, Sakura’s body shivered and compressed as the machine was taking her strength, beauty and size from her.

“Yes! YES!! MORE! MORE POWER!….I CAN FEEL!” shouted Sarah enraptured in pleasure. Her muscles were getting denser rather than bigger as her breasts finally matched Chun Li’s former size and then grew a bit more reaching a DD-cup. Her hair became wavy and it looked better.

Meantime, the electricity shock woke up at Sakura. “Oh no!! What is happening to me??!!” she gasped as she found herself restrained by the belts. “My strength!! I’m losing it!!” she cried in despair as her body was getting weaker and plainer.

Soon, the process was over and Sakura found herself freed from the belts. As she was trying to move, a strong hand pushed her back into the table. “You won’t go until your beauty will be mine” said Sarah finishing to put Sakura’s clothes on her. “Your small clothes will make me look even hotter” she laughed placing the mask on Sakura’s face.

Jimmy watched with attention as the mask drained Sakura’s beauty and then, how it passed on that beauty to his friend. Sarah removed the mask from her face feeling refreshed and Jimmy’s jaw dropped to the floor as his eyes were seeing such damn beautiful girl.

Without wasting time Sarah picked up at Sakura and then threw her at the jail room with her little friends. “You can talk together while I have some fun” she said leaving at the 3 girls in darkness.

Sarah walked sexily toward Jimmy making him worship her with his eyes. His desire for her was intoxicating and she was feeling overwhelmed. It’s then she saw the wheelchair she used when she was a weak girl.

“Who will believe that I was confined to this chair until this morning” she smiled as she grabbed the chair and turned it around. She tried to sit on it but her new rear couldn’t even fit in it. Sarah laughed as she forced herself into the chair and watched people how small and puny it was for her. After a few seconds the chair broke down and Sarah fell to the floor.

Jimmy opened his mouth wide at how Sarah had broke the chair with her weight. Her body was rebelling sexy when she fall on the ground. When she hit the ground, the sound she made zapped him from his dream state. “Are you alright?” asked Jimmy as she tried to help at Sarah.

“Yes, I’m” said Sarah standing up and cleaning her outfit. Then, looking at what was left of her chair, she began to laugh. “How helpless the chair was under my mighty ass. Anyway,  I won’t ever need that chair again”. Then, she noticed how Jimmy was a kind of lost in his thoughts.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked but she didn’t look annoyed.

“Ah…nothing…nothing. I was just feeling sorry for the chair” he said and both laughed. The true was that Jimmy was admiring how big and strong Sarah looked now. After taking the strength and size of Sakura, she should be the strongest person alive and the tallest one too.

‘She should be around 7 feet tall’ he thought as he moved next to her while they were laughing. “Oh my…!! I’m smaller than her breasts!!” he gasped aloud

Suddenly, Sarah put her left arm around his beck from behind and hugged him toward her breasts and torso “Your so funny and small too” said Sarah starting to squeeze him harder against her. Jimmy sunk inside her flesh. He was so soft.

Just then, the door was open and a lovely girl dressed in a skimpy outfit appeared. She was Sam, Sarah’s older sister. Sam was a naughty girl who only care about fun.

“Wow little sis!!” she gasped at the amazon woman Sarah had became. “I should call you big sister from now on. How did you become big like that?” she asked.

Sarah explained to her and Jimmy how she tricked at Chun Li into the machine and then how Cammy and Sakura had followed her. Jimmy certainly believed her as he had witnessed the process, but Sam wasn’t sure.

“If you had taken away their power, where are they now?” asked Sam.

Sarah told at Jimmy to wait in the sofa as she showed at her sister her prisoners. The sisters reached the jail room, and when Sarah opened the door, Chun Li shouted “NOW!”. Suddenly all the three skinny small girls jumped to Sarah’s body

“Oh crap!! I forgot to lock at Sakura” cursed Sarah as fell backwards to the ground with the 3 fighters all over her.

To be continued…

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Oh man…lol. I kinda am not a fan of Sakura, but Im impressed with the progress Sarah's made… Im so glad! Although the women are at a total disadvantage…GO UNDERDOG GO!!! lol. 😀

Fonk
    Participant

Three midgets vs. one Amazon. I know who I'm rooting for!

Thanks for another great chapter, guys! 🙂

Max
    Participant

Well, you want to know what midget women can do versus an amazon? I bet this chapter will contain a nice surprise (which you were asking for). You will see  ;D

Amazon Fighter
    By Koren and Max

Part 5

Cammy tried to squeeze hard Sarah’s head with what little strength she had while Chun Li was sat over Sarah’s torso and using her legs as scissors, she trapped the amazon fighter’s arms and Sakura was doing the same scissoring movement around Sarah’s legs.

Once Sarah was immobilized, the 3 fighters started to hit her with all they have. They hit her and hit until some blood was spilled. The girls gasped as they noticed that it was their blood. The sight of the three girls looking at their bleeding hands made at Sarah grinned in delight.

“It seems that you are too weak to even hit me without getting yourselves injured” Sarah smiled. “Well, let me show you what a real attack is” she grinned. Freeing her arms, she jumped in the air and made Chun Li’s helicopter move. The spinning of her body sent flying at the fighters into different directions as they weren’t strong enough to keep their hold on her body. When Sarah landed, she caused the ground to rumble.

“Wow sister!! You are so strong!!” gasped marveled Sam.

“Thanks older sister” smiled Sarah

Sam watched speechless as her once little sister turned around swinging her large breasts. Once she stood facing her, Sam’s eyes and mouth were wide opened as she saw her sister’s generous breasts bounced and stood firmly in place defying gravity. Sarah placed her hands on her waist making her biceps showed off a little. Sam was caught by the imposing figure her sister had.

“I didn’t expect one day my little sister will be that….well…you know….buff…” said Sam in awe “And your breasts… do they feel nice?” she asked a bit jealous.

“Yeah!!” she said caressing her once again enlarged breasts. Sarah moaned involuntarily as she cupped her bust and Sakura’s little t-shirt allowed her to touch the bottom of her breasts as they were nicely exposed

“They feel even nicer after Sakura’s donation” she giggled. “But that’s not all I get from her. I feel more powerful, my health hasn’t be greater, in fact I’m healthier than you could ever be” she laughed making her breasts jiggling. “Besides, as you see, my body rumble every time I move!” said the huge cocky girl.

Sam was soon hypnotized by the way her sister’s breasts looked like. She certainly could see they dangling out from the little uniform, but she wanted to see the whole picture. “I know this may sound wrong sis, but I can’t avoid noticing how perfect your breasts are. I have always wish for breasts like those, but as you know, nature wasn’t good with us” she said pointing her small ones. “Will you mind if I see them in more detail?” she asked.

Sarah knew what her sister was saying. Since Sam was the older sister, it was very possible that she won’t grow further than her sister’s A-cup size. Now, thanks to machine, she had not only DD-cup breasts, but also great firmness and muscle that let them stood perky on her chest.

“There is no problem sister. We are the same age now, if I’m not a bit older” giggled Sarah. “Get a load of them” she said and without shyness, she lifted her t-shirt and exposed her braless breasts to her sister.

“Oh my… They are huge!!” gasped Sam. Then, she noticed something around her sister’s nipple. “Is that what I think it’s?” said Sam as she moved closer to Sarah. Then, without warning, she began to suck her nipple forcing at Sarah moaned in response.

“This is incredible Sarah. You are lactating!!” said Sam before she put back her mouth in her sister’s nipple again and started drinking wildly sinking her face in that huge breast. Every second, she gulped a sum of milk that could be seen throw her throat and her neck muscles. “Am…mmm…mumummm….aaamm…um um um muummm” muttered Sam as she swallowed more and more milk. Meantime the three skinny girls watched her drinking so much milk and wished they could also because they were hungry and thirsty.

After a long time sucking and drinking, Sam pulled her face up to the sky fast feeling refreshing and enjoying the last drops of nectar sliding down her throat. “Aaaaah! That was the sweetest milk I have ever taste sister..” she said falling exhausted on the ground. Sarah and the other girls noticed Sam’s belly had grown a little bit

As Sam was laying on the floor, she turned her head and looked at the weakling Sakura. She had always liked her, and seeing her so tiny and weak made her loved her even more. “Hey, big sis. Can I take one of your dolls?” she asked.

“Sure, pick one” Sarah said shrugging her shoulders.

Sam stood up with difficulty due the weight of her filled belly. Then, she walked to were the skinny Sakura was laying and grabbed her foot. Sakura panicked and scratched the floor in a vain intending to stop to be pulled away like a rag doll.

Chun Li caught Sakura’s hand and tried to help her out but Sam was to strong for her. She finally fell down and watched in despair as her friend was pulled back to the room were the machine was.

“Don’t worry about your friend Chun Li. You and Cammy has task to do for me” said Sarah as she grabbed at the tiny chinese fighter while she had at Cammy secured in her other arm. Sarah walked to the bathroom and there she removed her cloths.

“A massive body like my own needs special treatments. That is why both of you will put cream all around me” said Sarah giving the cream to Cammy. “And you better do a great job. Otherwise I will keep you in your cells without food for a whole day” she said as she laid on her stomach. Cammy and Chun Li looked at each other and nodding their heads, they decided to put aside their differences and work together on the task given hoping to think about a plan that will let them be free again.

Back into machine room, Sam suddenly let go at her new doll. “Funny. It tickles!” giggled Sam as she grabbed her tummy. Sakura took advantage of Sam’s distraction and placing her hands on the floor, she proposed herself into the air giving a hard kick into Sam’s back knocking her down. When Sam rolled on the floor, Sakura jumped over her torso and hit her quickly on the neck getting her unconscious.

“Good thing that you sister didn’t took my fighting knowledge like she did with Cammy and Chun Li” Sakura sighed relieved. “And now, I better run away and bring some help” she said.

Just as Sakura was leaving the room, she heard a ripping sound. She turned her head and saw at Sam getting bigger and bigger while she was still knocked out

She watched astonished how Sam was growing in size. Her breast were trying to squeeze out of her tight blouse as they were swelling dramatically. Her hair grew longer as she become beautiful. The only thing that didn’t change in Sam were her muscles.

“This must be the result of drinking the milk of that woman” said Sakura as she walked back to Sam’s side. Watching Sarah’s swollen breasts gave her an idea and quickly she began to work on it.

Meantime, Jimmy began to feel lonely in the living room. “Why are they taking so long?” he wondered. He stood up from couch and decided to look for the girls. As he was walking, he passed in front of a mirror. “Oh crap! I look this bad” he gasped at his reflection.

Jimmy began to comb his blonde hair and adjust his glasses. Then, he stretched a bit his t-shirt and shorts. “There, now I look good” he smiled as he looked cutter than usual.

As he was watching his reflection, he decided to make a muscle pose. “Crap!! Sarah shows off more muscle being relaxed that I when I’m flexing” he said astonished. “Good thing that I see her as a friend only. Otherwise, I could be in serious troubles” thought Jimmy wondering is Sarah still considered him as a friend after the outgoing way she had being acting with him since he arrived.

After fixing his appearances, Jimmy walked to the machine room looking for Sarah and Sam. When he opened the door, he gasped as he saw at Sakura sucking very fast the exposed breasts of an unconscious but transformed Sam. “Hey!! you can’t do that. Sarah will be very pissed off if you do kinky things to her sister. She is going to leave you as a skinny girl all the rest of your life” shouted Jimmy.

Sakura stopped sucking and looked at him with an ample smile on her face as she cleaned her mouth. Jimmy eyes’ grew wide open as he realized that she had been drinking Sam’s milk. “How is that possible?” he said aloud.

“So, do you think that Sarah will leave me this way forever?” grinned Sakura as her filled belly began to tickle. “In that case, watch me GROW!!” she standing in all four.

Suddenly, Sakura grunted aloud as her body started to grow. Jimmy watched in awe as Sakura’s ass filled out again and her breasts grew even bigger that they had usually been. Sakura laughed maniacally as her beauty was restored and then enhanced.

She was still on fours as she opened her mouth wide like a wild cat and roared “I’m feeling good!!!”. Just then, her thinly arms exploded with hard and dense muscle and soon her whole body got more muscular. “Oh yes!! My strength and muscles are back and they are even better than ever” she laughed.

“Oh my…!!” gasped Jim as Sakura started to get up and he saw her rise higher and higher. She was near the 6 feet tall mark and sexier and stronger than she had been.

“Now little man, you are mine” grinned Sakura as she began to run after Jimmy who ran away screaming like a little girl.

His screams reached Sarah’s ears. “What is going on?” she wondered as she stood up and got out of the bathroom. When she reached the machine room, she gasped to see a more powerful Sakura chasing at the poor Jimmy.  “LEAVE HIM ALONE” shouted Sarah as she moved toward Sakura. Unfortunately, her body was still covered in cream and she slipped falling off backwards and getting unconscious.

Chun Li and Cammy followed at Sarah and they saw the bizarre scene. They noticed the milk leaking from Sam’s breasts and the way Sakura looked in that moment. They looked into each other as they fitted the pieces to the puzzle and then looking at the unconscious Sarah, they quickly began to drink the milk stored in her breasts.

To be continued…

Axel3.14
    Participant

Interesting use of the Psycho Drive.  Is Sahrah related to M. Bison perchance? 

P. S.  In all the dialects of English I have encountered, steal and steel are homophones.  Is there an exception to this? 

Max
    Participant

Interesting use of the Psycho Drive.  Is Sahrah related to M. Bison perchance? 

P. S.  In all the dialects of English I have encountered, steal and steel are homophones.  Is there an exception to this? 

Well, certainly Sarah is not related to M. Bison, but most people think that she is doing his job as she is defeating fighter after fighter.  😀

About 'steal' and 'steel', well, I'm a spanish speaker, so I truly don't know is there is an exception to this. Koren and I wrote very similar, I mean, we wrote by sound. So when he wrote 'steal table' I knew that he meant 'steel table', but due the nature of the story I couldn't avoid laughing thinking that he did it on purpose. That was why the reason of the joke.  😉

Max

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Man Im glad theyre getting vengance…lol. 😀 Makes me a happy man.

Max
    Participant

Amazon Fighter
    By Koren and Max

Part 6

“Gotcha!!” said Sakura as she jumped and grabbed Jimmy’s legs making him fell forward. “Now… I remembered that you witnessed how that girl took my strength away. You could stop her, but you didn’t” she said as she sat over Jimmy’s torso trapping his body under her weight. “It’s payback time” she grinned making at Jimmy gulped hard.

Meantime, it was notorious that Cammy and Chun Li were enemies. They were sucking Sarah’s milk as fast as they could, keeping their eyes on each other. Each of them wanted to be stronger than the other and that was a battle either wanted to lose.

Chun Li watched as Cammy began to feel the effects of her transformation. Cammy stopped drinking as her body began to grow bigger and muscular. Soon, her body was back at the way she had always been, or maybe even a bit buffer.

“Now Chun Li, I will finish you!” shouted Cammy as she felt her power and strength back. Without warning, she launched against Chun Li.

The chinese fighter didn’t expect that Cammy will fight in a time like that, but fortunately she dug the attack. Quickly, Cammy made a kick to Chun Li’s face, but she blocked. Cammy gasped as her adversary’s arm began to get more and more muscular.

In a blink of the eye, Chun Li had her old body back and taking advantage of Cammy’s distraction, she hit her knee forcing at her rival to fall on the ground. Cammy recovered fast and stood up just to receive a flying kick from Chun Li right on her chest. The impact was so strong that Cammy was sent flying backwards several feet away until she hit hard the bathroom’s wall. Still, Cammy wanted to fight and stood up again.

“Give up weakling. You are like a bug for me” laughed Sakura as she held Jimmy’s arms against the floor. He grunted and yelled but he could get away. “I bet you are using all your strength, right? You are pathetic” said Sakura standing up and pulling up at Jimmy too. Then, she smashed his body against the wall and she trapped his body with her own. “There is no place to run. You are mine” grinned Sakura.

Jimmy’s eyes were getting wide opened as a bigger figure stood behind Sakura. She realized the shocked in his face at the same time a growing shadow projected over her. “Wrong!!” said a feminine deep voice as Sakura felt two huge hands surrounding her and holding her tight. “You ARE mine” said Sam with a commanding voice.

In a quick move, Sakura turned around her body making at Sam falling to the floor. This movement set free at Jimmy who ran away from Sakura as fast as he could.

“Not so fast” said Sakura as she threw herself against him crushing his body on the ground. The poor Jimmy got unconscious immediately. She held his head and rubbing his nose she said, “You are so cute… I think I will keep you”

Suddenly, the wall next to them exploded. Sakura peeked through the hole and watched amazed as Chun Li and Cammy were knocked off in the other room. She turned her head and gasped to see at Sarah with her leg stretched on the air. She understood that Sarah must have gave them such strong kick that made them get threw the wall.

Sakura stood up and prepared to attack but suddenly Sam kicked her from behind sending at Sakura to her sister with a strength that surprised her. Then, Sarah did the same kicking sending at Sakura away from her. Sakura fell on the ground in great pain.

Sam took in her arms at Jimmy and gasped as she didn’t notice his weight. Certainly she hadn’t build muscles like the other girls, but she was sure that she was as strong as them. The way she had kicked at Sakura proved it. She carefully placed at Jimmy in the white chair and whispered “Wait here until Sarah and I take care of the situation”.

Meantime, Sarah pulled Cammy’s hair forcing her to stand up, but then Chun Li’s flying kick hit at Sarah causing her to fall. Chun Li stood next to Cammy and giving her hand she asked her “Are you OK?”.

“I don’t need your help!” shouted Cammy as she surprised at Chun Li with a kick on her face. Then, as Sarah was standing up, Cammy jumped on her shoulders. Once she locked her legs on her neck, Cammy fell backwards to grab Sarah’s leg and then tried to break her back by pulling both her head and legs as hard as she could. Sarah didn’t screamed or cried; even Cammy’s move forced her to face the ground.

Sam held smiling Sakura and Chun Li’s heads with each hand. She wanted to smash their heads together, but when she tried it, the girls clapped their hands together stopping their heads from hitting each other. Then, they jumped swinging back and hitting Sam’s chin making her fell to the ground.

‘I think I am hurting her… I am beating her’ though Cammy while she still had at Sarah in her submission move. Suddenly Sarah smiled and Cammy saw her. “Huh?” was everything Cammy said before Sarah catapulted her with great force toward the ceiling. Cammy crashed there and then landed harshly on the floor.

While Chun Li and Sakura were talking and designing a plan, Sarah’s arm wrapped around Chun Li’s neck making a lock grip. As Sarah was squeezing hard at her friend, Sakura wanted to help but Sam smashed her foot against Sakura’s back pushing her against the floor and then crushed her with her weight.

Sarah laid on the floor and pressed at Chun Li against her body. She smiled as Chun Li’s face was smashed by her large firm breasts. The chinese fighter was doing her best to break free, but she wasn’t strong enough.

Just then, Cammy was waking up. Even she was still injured, she saw how weak and dominated Chun Li looked like, so she stood up without losing time. Cammy ran toward Chun Li, but instead of helping her, she stood in Chun Li’s back and pulled her both legs to her back making a submission move.

Chun Li was in a horrible place now and Sarah didn’t mind Cammy’s help. “No…I must break free…” gasped Chun Li as she was losing her breath and couldn’t take it anymore. Even it appeared that Chun Li was giving up Sarah and Cammy didn’t let her go and they smiled at their dying enemy.

Suddenly Cammy was hit by a flying Sam sent by Sakura. The impact forced At Cammy to fall off from Chun Li’s back. As Sarah’s attention was on her sister, Sakura hit her face with a flying kick at Sarah face making her lose her grip too. Sakura helped at Chun Li to stand up. “Are you alright?” she asked at the chinesse fighter.

When she was sure, that Chun Li was alright, they stood up just to at the other 3 girls standing up too. Sam was in the left, Cammy was in middle and Sarah was in the right. The three of them had an evil mad angry grin as they walked slowly toward them.

“Since when do they team up?” asked Sakura

“They are not teaming up… its only that their full attention is on us…” said Chun Li.

Sakura and Chun Li backed off but their retreat was cut off by the metal table. The three girls jumped pushing at the other two over the table. Suddenly, the belts came to life and secured at Chun Li and at Sakura, but also the glass capsule descended trapping at all the girls inside.

As Cammy began to punch the glass to get free, Sam asked at her sister. “Wouldn’t you just only activate the belts?”.

“The belts and the capsule are part of the same sequence. But they can’t be activated from the inside, only from…” she said as she turned her head around. “… the chair” she gasped as she saw at Jimmy still unconscious. His hand had slapped the button panel and by mistake activate the machine.

Sarah and Sam started shouting at him but the glass made their voice sounded like loud noises. Thanks to that, Jimmy began to recover his senses. He gasped to notice that he was trapped in the chair as the girls were on the steel table. He saw at Sarah pointing at a button in the chair. Certainly she was him to free them, but he couldn’t understand correctly her words. He took his best guess and pressed the button he thought Sarah was pointing out. The scared face Sarah had indicated him that he messed it up.

Suddenly the machine came to life and started to absorb the strength of the 5 females. The strength and power of the girls suddenly was slowly being transferred to Jimmy. “What is this? I FEEL STRONG!!” he shouted as his muscles began to grow.

When the machine turned off, the girls could get out but they felt so tired that faint. They were left as normal girls at exception of Sarah who still was strong and awake.

“Since the wires weren’t attached at us, the transfer wasn’t done properly. It took only an amount of strength” realized Sarah as she had the strength of 3 girls to start with.

Then, she gasped as she saw at almost 7 feet tall Jimmy walking standing up from the chair. He had great big muscles like the best top bodybuilders of the world. “Oh Jimmy. This is awesome” she said walking next to him and caressed his muscles. “Imagine what I will be able to do with the strength you collected. Look, you have to get in the table quickly before…” she was saying when suddenly Jimmy cut her off with a strong slap on her face that sent her away and made her landed over Sam waking her up.

“You mean after I become powerful you want me to give up this power and become weak again? No way bitch!” he said while he flexing his arms wide and showing off his huge biceps. “I am the strongest human on the whole planet” he said hitting his pectorals as he was King Kong. The powerful sound made let him felt strong and proud.

“Look Jimmy, you don’t want to be a monster right? Control yourself, please” begged Sam as she walked toward Jimmy. Angry, he grabbed Sam from her neck and raised her up. “I will destroy at anyone that wants to take this power away from me. And just to be sure that you won’t stop me” he said raising even higher at Sam.

“NOOO!!!” yelled Sarah in horror as Jimmy was sucking the milk of Sam’s breasts. First one, then the other. Satisfied, Jimmy threw at the drained Sam in the arms of her sister. An evil grin formed in his face as he felt the tingling sensation in his stomach.

The sisters watched in awe as Jimmy grew buffer and stronger in front of their eyes. He shouted “ROOOOOAAAAAR!!” as his body grew to the incredible height of 12 feet tall. Then, he hit the wall with his fist making a huge hole and he jumped outside through it. Since he was in the second floor, he landed heavily in the garden making the ground shake under his titanic weight. Suffering a power rush, Jimmy started to destroy everything in his way.

To be continued…

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Seriously didnt see that ending coming…please, do keep up the good work!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.