Amazon Island

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kasumihunter
    Participant

This is my first story to post on this forum. Plz excuse my shitty spelling and grammer. Also I know i have a tendince to do detail and do a lot of background i just like to get stuff set up. Also id like to poll u all to wonder how u all like racheal to transform i have the choices. each one has been written already down on paper just want to know which u want me to use so vote plz.

Rachel awoke. She looked around. Were am I? Racheal stood up and began to survery here surrondings. Nothing but trees and water. What happened racheal asked herself, last thing she remebered was she was on the deck of the cruise ship that she was working on for a summer job with some of the other waiters. Racheal began to examine herself. Her long blonde hair was covered in sand. Her slender body looked even tight in the waitesting outfit she was wearing. She took a confindent step forward, know that nothing could be broken. She sighed with releif. I wondering if anyone else got washed over.

Racheal began to walk around the outskirts of the island. It seemed like your normal everyday movie viewing island except the strange thing was that the storm which the ship had been passing through seemed to be on the very outskirts of the island while all the weather around 300km out away from the island was perfectly sunny. Racheal found this strange since the way the sun was in the sky would suggest that it was mid afternoon but the storm had hit at night and the water proof watch that racheal had said that it was now 1:30 am in the moring. But before racheal could ponder this any further racheal felt a small prick hit her in the back. She fell to the ground. I amen heat beginging to flow through her body along with the want to sleep,what hit me racheal exclaimed as she fell onto her back. As racheal slept a mysterious figured picked racheal up and start to head towards the center of the islalnd.

Racheal awoke. She slowly rubbed her eyes with her hand. Now were am I. Racheal looked around room it seemed to be a hut built out of wood and leafs. As racheal sat there trying to remember what happened. A figure was thrusted into the room by 2 hands. The figure fell on the ground infront of racheal. Racheal walked slowly over to the figure. It was her good friend Selina. Racheal gasp as she watched as selina began to scream in pain. There was a cracking noise as if bones were braking and streching. Selina body began to grow and expand. The waitresing clothing ripping away. Racheal watched as there was a rip as selina pants tor away revealing long sexy muscal legs kind of like she-hulk from the comic her brother had sent her. Selina transomformation didnt stop there as the waistering shirt began to rip revealing a perfectly formed sexy and muscalar chest. Veins began to throb as selina muslesed tor out of her old skinny arms to form new musclar shaped arms. There was a large snap selina looked down to reveal were selinas panties had ripped revealing a newly formed tight ass and getting tighter by the second. A bushy set a pubic hair sprung up over selinas tight pussy. All that was left of selina orginal body was her breast. Selina eyes were rolled in the back of her head while this was all happening and all racheal could do was watch. Process began to slow as Selina body began to finish up its change seline breast still remained the same. Then Selina eyes

Richard
    Participant

Good start.

kasumihunter
    Participant

i was gonna right more but i had to finish some stuff for a another project. i will finish it tomorrow

Lonebeatle
    Participant

Heya there, i like your effort so far, maybe needs a lil’ polishing but the whole is truly good, i hope to see the rest of it soon 🙂

Cheers, Lonebeatle.

kasumihunter
    Participant

ya my friend posted this story before it was done. he didnt like my choices thats why the poll was there. i will finish this story sometime but for the moment its incomplete

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.