Amazons category updated clips at Clips4sale.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 1,835 total)
  • Author
    Ivana
    Participant

Hello everyone i will present you Amazons category updated clips from Clips4sale.com. (Clips4sale.com)

TWA 104. by TALL WOMEN AND AMAZONS studio

These three beautiful women have got a big problem. They need to fix-up the pictures on their wall but don’t have any tools for the job! Luckily, little Mei-Mei knows just the guy. But when he comes over, Charlotte and Angel are completely shocked. They have never seen a grown man that was so small before and are very excited to see him! Paco has no idea how tall these gigantic women are until they stand up next to him. His jaw drops as he looks up to the towering women and he is instantly in love. He loves big women so much, and the fact that their are two of them surrounding him makes him feel like he is in heaven. Charlotte and Angel have great fun comparing their long arms and legs to his puny stubs, and simply can not get enough of this incredibly cute short man. He wraps his short little arms around their enormous bodies and clutches them tightly – he never wants to let them go. The women like him so much that they want to keep him around the house to be their little pet! Paco would do anything for these huge women, so he is happy to do whatever they wish!

generated_15793196.gif

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

TWA 117 by TALL WOMEN AND AMAZONS studio

Ever since Lexi met Massive Monika, she has used her size and strength to beat up all of her enemies! But big Monika is getting sick of fighting for her all the time and has had enough. She throws the little girl over her large lap, and begins smacking her ass with her huge hands! Her hands nearly cover her tiny ass as she spanks her with force. Lexi nearly cries from the pain, but big Monika is has to teach her a lesson. And by the time Big Monika is done with her, Lexi’s ass is covered in huge red hand-prints!

generated_15830808.gif

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Amazon Goddess by THE MEAN GIRLS- P O V studio

Hey where do you think youre going?? You need my permission to come over here! Dont forget Im waaay bigger then you. I can bully you into doing anything I want. Hmmmso guess what? Ive decided that Im going to make you into my sissy bitch! Just because I CAN. Haha. And Im forcing you wear this chastity device too. You are NOT allowed to cum anymore, little man. Oh and did I mention you will have to wear womens panties 24/7 from now on too? Dont fight me on it, bitch. Ill do it by physical force if you even try to resist me. Soon Ill be making you wear dresses and makeup all the time too. I bet I can even make you suck cock for me lol. Youre probably a little faggot that likes it though, so I wont even have to push you too hard

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

My mighty maid by SENSUAL STRONGWOMAN studio

My new maid turned out to be an extremely tall, thick and strong woman. Her leg alone must be as heavy as my entire body. I try to lift her tree truck leg but can’t lift an inch and she doesn’t even realize I am trying to lift her leg. After I tell her what I’m trying to do, she kindly lifts her leg at her will but smashes me down on the floor for fun.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Mina’s Crushing Phobia! by Layla’s Kinky Corner

Little Mina is having problems in life. Everywhere she turns she sees them. FAT people. They terrify her. She confides this to her therapist, Layla… who is in fact, a little plump herself. Layla continues her usual foot rub for Mina, and tries to get to the bottom of her intense fear of fatties, and finds that she has been terribly squashed in her younger days! Layla, being the well studied professional that she is, decides that the only way to rid poor Mina’s crippling fears, would be to live through the torment again, and conquer it!!!! Such intense therapy is no joke, as Mina soon learn as she is punished by Layla’s legs with a crippling body scissor! Squeezing the life and energy right out of her, Layla is convinced that only more pressure could help her…so she squeezes her to tight, Mina’s tongue bulges righteous of her mouth and her eyes roll back in her head!!!! Mina is soon out and unresponsive, so the creepy therapist leaves her limp and starts to strip her, only to wake her up!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Hungry Kitty!! by Miss Mary Jayne studio

This kitty is very hungry for small men that run around her room like rats. She’s caught one… but what cat doesn’t like to play with her food? She laughs, gesturing with her sharp claws and explaining to the tiny man what will happen to him after he goes inside her deadly fanged mouth. After a lot of teasing, she can’t take it anymore, and pounces. You wouldn’t want a poor littlekitty to go without food, would you?

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

TWA 170. by TALL WOMEN AND AMAZONS studio

The strong man is injured, somehow he hurt his ankle.He really would like to impress this beautiful girl, but doesn’t look he could this time. Let’s just have some simple fun, and we’ll see how could I get closer to her. It seems to me, when the guys want something from a girl, they immediately become much more creative and imaginative. He asked her to lift him up, and it worked. The kind-hearten bombshell easily lifted him up in several different positions, just to make feeling him better and entertained. Then she took him upstairs on the stairs. Victory! That’s the way to her bedroom. What a lucky guy!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Matchmaker Fail by The Laughing Latina

With Jasmine’s busy schedule she seeks out a professional matchmaker & it’s a complete fail. She mistakes him for the new yard boy and can’t believe this pathetic whip is her date. She mocks him for his height & atrocious looks. This wimp has better luck paying to work for Jasmine than ever taking her out on a date.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Huxly Slams Amazon Annie by Saharra Huxly studio

Saharra Huxly and Amazon Annie have gotten into it again. I’m not sure what started this one. Hell they probably don’t even remember at this point. But it all comes down to being the biggest and the strongest with these two. And we get to watch them destroy each other in the process of deciding who’s on top.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Miss M playing with sexy girl Scarlett by Empress Maria

A light ,fun and very sexy dicipline play between Miss M and sexy Scarlett Hope. Miss M is showing her muscle size and strenght to her playmate Scarlett , dominating her softly… clip contains erotic domination play between 2 women.

Clips4sale.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 1,835 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.