Amelia Tank

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    unkn0wnx
    Participant
    Bane Dorrance
    Participant

“strippers in heels “as Tazzie Colomb puts it Just because they workout doesn’t mean that they are actual novice level even
    And we sit and wonder why the fbber isn’t given media coverage
    Here’s 23rd reason in writing!!
    I remember the olden days when you respected the muscle hierarchy and didn’t call yourself a female bodybuilder if you are not bodybuilding

Not saying Amelia hasn’t worked out but you don’t compare mothers doing water exercise to U.S. olympic winners Amy VanDyke or Dara Torres

AlexG
    Keymaster

She-tank?
    Not FBB but still very attractive.
    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/uk-bank-manager-miss-tank-is-award-winning-bodybuilder-in-off-hours

Based on the pictures, I’d say figure – maybe fitness – class. Certainly not a FBBr as stated in the title of the FAUXnews article.

Even so, she’s respectfully attractive looking
    – and in general, appealing to the mainstream (male) audience w/o seeming threatening.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

unkn0wnx
    Participant

I think people on this forum is so used to ultra muscular women. How many women can develop even this level of muscle?
    I hope she get to physique level, but I surely appreciate her fit look now.

AlexG
    Keymaster

I think people on this forum is so used to ultra muscular women. How many women can develop even this level of muscle?

I’d have to agree – its a case of Normalcy Bias.

The members here are here because they’re attracted to femuscular women as a physical / sexual ideal, and at a far greater degree of development then say what might be considered to be attractive / desirable to the mainstream.

As an example, my personal preference leans towards Physique Class, and yet to a mainstream normie that seems extremely large – too large, to find appealing.

Or take it from another tangent – if you go back far enough, Rachel McLish was considered to be huge by the mainstream – whereas in the modern era, she might possibly quality for figure today.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

Ian T Bamma
    Participant

Agree that members here are attracted to ultra muscular women as an ideal but its not that alone. For some it’s additionally the discipline, passion, dedication, self-control and self-sacrifice that these women have that allows them to achieve these physiques that’s also attractive. And also the rarity. I don’t think I’d be too much of a stretch to say that a bodybuilding or physique girl works longer and harder for her body than a figure or bikini girl.

I once saw a video of an interview where a winning bikini competitor pretty much bragged into the mic about how she didn’t need to go to the gym very much or put much effort into staying in competition-level shape to win shows. She was obviously naturally thin and lean and just had to focus on hair and make-up. I found it a little hard to watch. Whether she deserves the wins is debatable. But I think things like that are what turn people off a lot and draw the ire of the higher level girls and more serious competitors. I can only imagine how that would come across to a fbb who can barely stand up after leg day.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Agree that members here are attracted to ultra muscular women as an ideal but its not that alone. For some it’s additionally the discipline, passion, dedication, self-control and self-sacrifice that these women have that allows them to achieve these physiques that’s also attractive. And also the rarity. I don’t think I’d be too much of a stretch to say that a bodybuilding or physique girl works longer and harder for her body than a figure or bikini girl.

I once saw a video of an interview where a winning bikini competitor pretty much bragged into the mic about how she didn’t need to go to the gym very much or put much effort into staying in competition-level shape to win shows. She was obviously naturally thin and lean and just had to focus on hair and make-up. I found it a little hard to watch. Whether she deserves the wins is debatable. But I think things like that are what turn people off a lot and draw the ire of the higher level girls and more serious competitors. I can only imagine how that would come across to a fbb who can barely stand up after leg day.

I would agree that for a certain percentage there are some that do appreciate all of the work that goes into it – especially those that have some degree of real world first hand experience in lifting (they know what it takes). But its been my observation many only care about the end result and have no interest at all in what it takes (and the sacrifices involved) to achieve a highly developed physique.

Also there are those that are female strength junkie fans and get off on that as well.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

not saying don’t enjoy the figure /bikini contestant Amelia is
    my point is that she is thrown in the same bodybuilding box as girls that go harder than amelia
    Basically obvious to me that she is training to be trim not fitness /powerlifting or actual competition level of muscle industry Imagine time will tell me that whether or not has bodybuilding itch

AlexG
    Keymaster

I can only imagine how that would come across to a fbb who can barely stand up after leg day.

Yeah, but forget squats, or the leg press – try doing a non-stop circuit of walking lunges w/ only body weight for 50 to 75 reps.

Takes about approx. 10+ mins, but at the end you’ll want to almost puke – and still be feeling it in the legs the next day.

Ashlee
    Participant

she could play WHISPER the female ninja!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.