American Gladiators

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ataski
    Participant
    sacul
    Participant

its not a bad idea, but i have a funny feeling that's its going to be another one of those cliched hollywood fighting movies.  nevertheless an interesting concept

btx
    Participant

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/11/21/american-gladiators-movie-has-a-plot-and-no-were-not-kidding/

Hmmm. Zap, anyone?

Shoulda done this in the 90's. None of the women will be big for this one.

BTX

Ataski
    Participant

25 videos and comments

Go for the interviews/bios of Zap and Ice, but do not miss the most awesome move ever in Gladiator Arena.

khuddle
    Participant

How can a fan of female bodybuilding NOT remember American Gladiators? I use to videotape the show
    in secret on my parents VCR, so I could watch Shelley Beaties massive legs and glutes pumping up
    and down during “Skytrack”, or watch Lori Fetrick demolish some poor wuss with a devastating
    tackle in “Command and Conquer”. As much as I loved Shelley Beatties great legs, Lori Fetrick’s
    tight glutes, and Raye Hollits huge shoulders, I have to say my favorite gladiator was Erika Andersch
    — such a looker, and she got huge as the show progressed. So hot!

musclelover2002
    Participant
    AlexG
    Keymaster

And Tonya Knight as Gold. 😉 B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Shelly Beatty as Siren.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Lori and Raye were my first true exposures to muscular women in my very young impressionable age. XD

AlexG
    Keymaster

Lori and Raye were my first true exposures to muscular women in my very young impressionable age. XD

Any wonder why . . . 😉 :laugh: B)

LoriFetrick237611782.jpg

LoriFetrick816558077.jpg

RayeHollitt890442837.jpg

RayeHollitt788389.jpg

And of course, her Immortal pose from Skin Deep . . . :blink:

RayeHollitt704990982.jpg

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.