An Olga giantess pic I haven’t posted here before

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Eric Johnson
    Participant

And now….

… the newest gem in my commission collection….

…and this one’s a big one…

… I think this will be one of the favorite Olga pics of a lot of people…

(why yes, I am stretching it out, and building it up.)

…So, a new pic of Olga “Reisigefrau” Svensen…

…but what makes this one worth such an overdone introduction?

Well, it’s a pic of Olga on the beach…

… drawn by DC Matthews!

Yeah, I’m pumped about this one!

And, without further ado…. (too late)…..

Olga “ReisigeFrau” Svensen, searching for a good location for her to enjoy the beach, as wonderfully drawn and portrayed by Amaz0ns favorite DC Matthews:

Dang! Is that awesome or what?

I’ve wanted a DCM of Olga for a while. First, I thought his classic-comic-book style would be a great match for character who’s a superheroine in her day job. Plus, a great chance to show her physique from such a master of anatomy. And everything I’ve hoped for came through on this pic.

From early days of commissioning, the artists on Amaz0ns I was always wishing to get to draw Olga were Jebriodo, Fett, and DCM. I guess I’ve finally finished off my personal triple crown / hat trick of commissions. 🙂

AlexG
    Keymaster

Gives a whole new meaning to the word Baywatch. :blink: :ohmy: :woohoo:

And no one’s gonna kick sand in her face . . . 😉 B)

Thanks for posting, Sir Shag!

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

SammiChung
    Participant

DCM’s work is as usual stunning, and that’s all I have to say about that…

ze fly
    Participant

:ohmy: Wow awesome work from sir DCM, as usual! B)
    You’re a lucky guy… 🙂
    And look at the size of her cool box, you could stack a car in there… :laugh:

AlexG wrote:

And no one’s gonna kick sand in her face

… unless he has a mechanical shovel, I guess… 😛

Paul Schilling
    Participant

Just what is the origin of Olga?:-o

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Roadblock1 wrote:

Just what is the origin of Olga?:-o

Olga is a character played by one of my friends in a tabletop superhero RPG I’ve been running for about 10 years.

In the world Olga lives in, most superhumans have a common origin, possessing a genetic profile that lets them tap a cosmic energy source subconsciously, and use that energy to edit the laws of physics around themselves, and thus giving themselves superpowers.

Olga got her genes for superpowers from her grand-mother, Helga, who was a German superhuman during World War II. Olga’s grand-father, Sven Danielsen was pulp era adventurer, a two-fisted do-gooder from Sweden (non-superpowered, but a large strong man, and very, very capable).

In the last days of WWII, the nazis were desperate enough to send Helga out into the field, where previously, they were keeping her back for breeding and experimentation purposes. Sven and his team defeated the nazi superwoman, possibly in part due to Helga’s lack of enthusiasm for the cause.

After the war, Sven nursed Helga back to help and oversaw her rehabilitation, making sure she wasn’t really loyal to the Reich. Not many courtships start with the man collapsing a building on the woman to knock her out, but the two ended up falling in love and having a son.

When Olga was born, Sven Danielsen knew she’d have the potential for superpowers due to her inheriting the needed genes from her grand-mother. So, he took an active interest in his grand-daughter’s upbringing, as well as that of Olga’s two younger sisters.

One key moment was when Olga was very young, she asked her 6-foot-7 grandfather about his being larger than most people, and Sven wisely shared his own philosophy that if you are larger and stronger than most, then the best way to use that strength is to protect the weak or helpless.

Then, years later, after the mass eruption of new superhumans in the 1990s, Olga’s hometown in Germany was the site of a fight between two rogue metahumans. During the fight, a huge statue in the town square was knocked over and was falling on Olga among the fleeing crowd. Olga’s super-powers manifested under the stress. Perhaps remembering her grand-father’s words, she grew to gigantic size (92 feet tall, her maximum size at first). After catching the statue, she quickly dispatched the two wanted superhumans.

After that dramatic debut, Olga’s grand-father pulled some strings with old friends and got her into an international super-team to use her powers on a professional superheroing basis. Olga’s hobbies before her superpowers included competitive martial arts and marathon running, so she already had the skills and physical fitness level for the job.

Eric Johnson
    Participant

AlexG wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning to the word Baywatch. :blink: :ohmy: :woohoo:

And no one’s gonna kick sand in her face . . . 😉 B)

Thanks for posting, Sir Shag!

Glad you liked it, Alex.

and yeah, that beach will be well watched while Olga is there, in many meanings of that phrase….

and not only should no one kick sand in her face, any beach bullies who kick sand in face while Olga is around may be in for a rude surprise…

zeFly wrote:

Wow awesome work from sir DCM, as usual!
    You’re a lucky guy…

I agree on both counts!
    I was so pumped to find I could get a commission from DCM! Felt like a lottery win. (okay, a small value one, but a win, nonetheless)

SammiChung wrote:

DCM’s work is as usual stunning, and that’s all I have to say about that…

And nothing more needs to be said. 🙂

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Dave has now posted the Olga pic on his DA site, for those who might like to fave or comment on it there.

http://dcmatthews.deviantart.com/art/Olga-at-the-Beach-commission-180743475

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Getting the DCM pic of Olga made me realize just how many different pics of this character are floating around on DA.

So, after much compiling of links, I threw up a poll on my page to see which picture was most liked. Some Amaz0ns fan-favorites like Fett and Jebriodo are on the list in addition to DCM, so I thought it might be of some interest.

http://shag49931.deviantart.com/journal/poll/1484582/

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.