Anime Women w/ Muscle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    zenta
    Participant

So a new Anime is airing right now in Japan, based off of a Manga series that ran for 6 years and finished in January.

One of the main characters is an ex-military bodyguard who in the opening is shown quite nude and pretty ripped, more in an athletic or fitness model way.

Skip to about 30 seconds on the video:

Extremely rare to see such a realistically drawn strong and fit woman in Anime, although I’ve only seen her portrayed this way in the OP. I haven’t been able to get my hands on any of the Manga (although 9 out of 11 volumes are legitimately out in the West), and only two episodes of the show have aired so far, so I guess still might see some more of her.

On a related note, first two episodes seem pretty good, so might be worth checking out the show anyway

Robert McNay
    Participant

Cool looking trailer, looks like an anime I can get into. No magic, or supernatural stuff, more action oriented. I’m going to have to keep an eye out for it over here.

khuddle
    Participant

Who are you talking about? The chick with the tatoo? She looks more
    anorexic than buff, quite frankly.

Holiday
    Participant

Looks good. She’s fit but not very buff.

zenta
    Participant

Well, I laughed at the anorexic comment at the time. I guess a lot of you guys on here like massive women anyway.

But never mind! Last episode was the usual beach episode you get in Anime these days. They have buff lady Valmet in a bikini, looking bigger than in the OP.

Best I can do is link to the article on Sankaku Complex about it, which as copious screen grabs.

She is only seen very briefly throughout the first five minutes unfortunately

cactusjoe
    Participant

A good find. She’s buff indeed. I Love how they’ve drawn her trapezius muscles. And the pictures linked in the previous post are very interesting 🙂

kazu
    Participant

Whoa i just knew about this :silly:

really, should have to watch it now 😛

thorbjork
    Participant

in which anime there are muscle girls????

SammiChung
    Participant

there’s not many, at all, often times they’re portrayed as very Manly, however there’s a couple that are on Youtube, one is of a girl bending a pipe as part of a strength display for a contest, I don’t remember the name unfortunately. And the other one that I recall is from Louie’s Adventures I think its called, it has a warrior woman who is sort of muscled, other then that there’s not much else you would want to lay claim too…hope that helps?

Ashlee
    Participant

sammie Right
    Project Ako has 2 , manly looking agent D and a school girl that looks like the fist of the north star.
    Dirty Pair Return of the muscle woman is pretty good with muscle growth

and of course there one anime with a muscled nun

and Yugiho as a muscled amazon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.