Anime Women w/ Muscle

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    fungo09
    Participant

Im currently thinking about makinga “Anime/Manga muscle” thread, I have found a few not mentioned on this board along with any past findings I remember.

demented20
    Participant

There is one called Iron Virgin June (gotta love anime names) and the main character is a muscular girl who isn’t manly or portrayed negatively.

Ashlee
    Participant

There is one called Iron Virgin June (gotta love anime names) and the main character is a muscular girl who isn’t manly or portrayed negatively.[/quote

That reminds me that Red silver and Rich were going to do a paraody comic on that Pilot years ago, called “Steel Chased May”,wondered what happened? :huh:

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Shadow Skill! The art could be better IMO, but the protagonist is a super woman.

Red_Silver
    Participant

[quote=”demented20″ post=109795]There is one called Iron Virgin June (gotta love anime names) and the main character is a muscular girl who isn’t manly or portrayed negatively.[/quote

That reminds me that Red silver and Rich were going to do a paraody comic on that Pilot years ago, called “Steel Chased May”,wondered what happened? :huh:

Low confidence, bad time management skills, bad focus, no story telling skills and bad skill set really, didn’t know what to do or how to do it, so while we talked about it, I am horrible to work with.
    Tried to find help one way or another, but the only thing I could do is to say never pay me up front, because then nothing bad will happen, you’ll just be disappointed, but won’t lose money or sleep over it.
    Only I will ^^
    The idea could still work, just not sure I’m good enough for it.

Well Elee might be the best to ask about Anime or manga muscle girls, there hasn’t been a lead female characters is suppose to have muscle, since Shadow Skill and there is a lot of sample of anime and manga where some show up, but they usually don’t turn regulars.

Ashlee
    Participant

to bad sounded like a great parody, May absorbs the strength & abilities of the opponents.
    she defeats, if i remenber.

Ashlee
    Participant

a older Fem name Hannah who runs the supply maintenance of a academy for the training of
    students is muscular but again plain looking almost hard featured. Kinda reminds of the Nuns that taught at my high school.
    the anime is ISEKISHI no SEIKISHI MONOGATARI
    about 8 minutes in.

Nick Furry
    Participant

Some of these GIF clips show sone nice muscle and action work.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WzVdFhb

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

the_collector_2″ post=141815
    Do you love ripped anime women?

Great video adoring all our muscular beauties with plenty of excellent b-roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ABSKvVp3E

unkn0wnx
    Participant

I decide to start a thread on this.
    *Spoiler alert.*
    I recently watched Dorohedoro season one.  Noi is just a tank.  If she is in our world, she can bully everyone in WNBA.  Hell, she could bully anyone in NBA as well.
    Pro:  Noi is a beautiful muscular woman.  The story and characters are also interesting.
    Neutral:  A lot of gore and blood.  Depend on whether you like that kind of things.
    Con:  You do not see enough Noi, she wore ugly jump suit and mask most of the time.  Story is also a bit dark.  Also when is season two coming out?

Next up, I remembered Go Nagai’s Devilman Lady.
    Pro:  DML is always naked; she burst out of her cloth like Hulk.   The art is beautiful, some of the action is enjoyable.
    Neutral:  A lot of gore and blood.  Depend on whether you like that kind of things.
    Con:  Manga and Anime are very different.  They removed Satan from the anime (probably a good thing).  The story is very dark and most characters gets killed off.  A lot of things were very poorly explained.  Also has weird sexuality (really weird).
    I definitely recommend Dorohedoro.  Devilman Lady deserve a look as well, just be warned it’s demonic.
    So what other anime should I watch next?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.