any ladies part of this comunity?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    damn frenchy
    Participant

and ladies part of this comunity, and if so, i’d luv to hear your take on this great size fetish……

Axel3.14
    Participant

Someone here seems to be named Kate.

Anonymous

Me. I’m a gal. I, for one, love growth…preferably mega sized, and it doesn’t bother me to have a growth fetish.

Anonymous

Well then, this sounds to me like a comanding request. (We got to keep our ladys happy. After all, they tend to stomp on cityes when they get cranky.)

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

I’m a lady. 🙂

Anonymous

YEp female here.

Ericka

minimanmax
    Participant

I know a few GTS’s and on SW that I use to bow to and call mistress :P. And the GTS’s are nice to me too. Specally allogagan’s girlfriend Kitty.

Anonymous

So let me ask you ladys this then. How can we keep you happy? 🙂

Or, what is is that torks you off that we little guys should avoid, if you are of the mind to answer?

minimanmax
    Participant

I know I’m not a lady but one thing my gts friends complain about is all the guys asking to role play with them. That seems to scare away meny potentual gts’s with hundreds of little guys asking for her to play with them.

magnus knight
    Participant

This one is for the ladies out there. I’m starting a new group on yahoo for giantess fans, and would like your help. I’m looking for a female giantess fan who could write a story making themselves the giantess. Now I know this may be asking a lot, but I always try to capture how a woman would feel about growing in some of my stories, and think it would be great to actually hear a woman put such a thing in her own words. Now the only draw back I could think of is that the group is not just about the giantess, but the growth process too, and I try to make it somewhat more realistic by having the theme as women who grow into a giantess and by growing burst out of their clothes. This is probably embarrassing as it is how I write it for the women in my stories, but maybe this time the woman could be wearing some kind of special swimsuit or something under her regular clothes. Sort of like what Tara wears in the Femforce comics.

Anyway if no one responds to this I’ll understand. But on the other hand if there are any female members out there who would like to be the giantess and could also wear a special outfit they could out grow, that would be great. Either way thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Magnus Knight

PS: My email is magnus_zx_knight@yahoo.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.